Picked up a new toy tonight

basscatfrank

NES Member
It's a Rock Island Armory VRF14. This the gun that I asked about earlier concerning the ramifications of adding a foregrip. I was unable to find a definitive answer. Even the manual uses vague and ambiguous language such as "an additional pistol grip risks changing the NFA classification and may result in violation of federal law." Anyway, the only thing I plan on adding in the near future is a sling.

thumbnail_20221130_202214.jpg

thumbnail_20221130_202234.jpg

It's a Rock Island Armory VRF14. This the gun that I asked about earlier concerning the ramifications of adding a foregrip. I was unable to find a definitive answer. Even the manual uses vague and ambiguous language such as "an additional pistol grip risks changing the NFA classification and may result in violation of federal law." Anyway, the only thing I plan on adding in the near future is a sling.

View attachment 692675

View attachment 692676
nice... [smile]

I have no idea what it is…But I like it!
The VRF14 is the first semi-automatic short barrel firearm of its kind. It boasts a familiar pistol-style grip so you can shoot 12GA shells from the hip. And if the 5-round magazine isn’t enough, it’s also compatible with VR-Series 9- and 19-round mags.

SPECIFICATIONS​

SKUVRF14
SERIESVR SERIES
CALIBER12GA
CAPACITY5
BARREL14"
OVERALL LENGTH26 INCH / 660.4 MM
WEIGHT6.6LBS / 2.99 KG
FRONT SIGHTFLIP UP
REAR SIGHTFLIP UP
ACTIONSEMI-AUTOMATIC
PURPOSEPERSONAL PROTECTION, RECREATIONAL SHOOTING

That sounds like a bunch of fun. It’s also probably the coolest looking pistol grip shotgun.

Your woman get into your account?

That's the first thing mine says. Thank God for raffles and coupons
I remember being in Patriot Arms in Ipswich a few years ago and one of the guys behind the counter told a customer that was flip flopping on a purchase " if your wife gives you any sh*t tell her to call and I'll say you won a raffle" everybody got a good chuckle.

View attachment 692675

View attachment 692676
No vertical foregrip.

But you can add one of those smaller ones.

pTjj9kfcNFsxZ7pbWHapDd2jrzbh_0pdL6-pFdlC5jo.jpg

I don't know if you can make an existing gun into an AOW but if you can an AOW tax stamp is 5 bucks. It's probably worth it to avoid an unpleasant visit.

Looks fun. We need a video of you chugging a beer and hip firing that thing at the same time with fireworks in the background and a bald eagle on your shoulder.

Looks fun. We need a video of you chugging a beer and hip firing that thing at the same time with fireworks in the background and a bald eagle on your shoulder.
Will you direct the video? I can see me doing it shirtless in slow motion while the wind blows back my long hair. Kinda like a Fabio book cover.

Will you direct the video? I can see me doing it shirtless in slow motion while the wind blows back my long hair. Kinda like a Fabio book cover.
100%

Will bring a couple of cheerleaders to dance in the background.

How come only the feds and cops get to have guns that have features on them designed to help with accuracy and general function?

Back
Top Bottom