• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pic request.Anyone have a Mitch Rosen Pocket Softly Holster? Other Rosen holsters for that matter..

Yup. 2 OWB's. Well made, but perhaps more importantly well thought out. Gun rides good and very very comfortable. 2 thumbs up.

I ordered a Mitch Rosen IWB holster for my H&K USP 40c. It was very expensive and IIRC it took ~6 months to get it (this was probably 15 yrs ago) by which time I determined that I'd never carry the USP 40c. So it has never been worn and IIRC I don't think I ever even inserted the pistol in the holster, that gun has subsequently been sold. It is very well crafted and I will list the holster for sale but very unlikely to list it on NES as almost nobody here would pay what that thing is worth.

I ordered a Mitch Rosen IWB holster for my H&K USP 40c. It was very expensive and IIRC it took ~6 months to get it (this was probably 15 yrs ago) by which time I determined that I'd never carry the USP 40c. So it has never been worn and IIRC I don't think I ever even inserted the pistol in the holster, that gun has subsequently been sold. It is very well crafted and I will list the holster for sale but very unlikely to list it on NES as almost nobody here would pay what that thing is worth.
You could always hang it on your wall. 😄 I just ordered the pocket holster today for the Seecamp. She said 5 to 8 weeks and it could arrive sooner. They really are works of art, from what I can see in the pictures anyways.

Can't help you out with pictures. But I have two Express Line - Upper Limit holsters. One for my Sig P365 and one for my X-Carry. Love them both. They hold the guns high and tight. Express Line is their pre-made budget holsters. Quick delivery and the highest quality holsters I've ever owned.

combine old yankee traditions + gun owners = cheapest sob's on the planet. i plead guilty [rofl]

Len, have you tried fitting one of your other pistols into it? Some of the manufacturers have multiple pistols that fit into a specific holster. There’s a guy over another forum repurposed a Mitch Rosen.
7155FEF4-9966-418E-A746-902A3733A2E0.jpeg

Len, have you tried fitting one of your other pistols into it? Some of the manufacturers have multiple pistols that fit into a specific holster. There’s a guy over another forum repurposed a Mitch Rosen.
View attachment 392348
No, I haven't. However, I have the perfect holsters now, Milt Sparks VMIIs for my carry guns, so no need for it. Folks on DefensiveCarry.com are serious about their carry gear (they don't look for $35 holsters for $600-1000 guns) and I can likely sell it there.

No, I haven't. However, I have the perfect holsters now, Milt Sparks VMIIs for my carry guns, so no need for it. Folks on DefensiveCarry.com are serious about their carry gear (they don't look for $35 holsters for $600-1000 guns) and I can likely sell it there.
That’s good. At least you’ll get your money back. They probably hold their value.

Back
Top Bottom