Pic from Mom's Demand posted on FB..... hilarious.

That cartridge is actuall fired out of a larger cartridge, and once it starts to slow down, another cartridge is fired from that one.

It's simple physics.

Images like that, and some fake twitter messages, have been circulating the net and are hoaxes created by the pro-gun propaganda machine which posts them on faux websites that they make look like MDA.

Ever hear of Superman [grin]

Love how the ammo comes out fully intact.

We found a couple like this on the ground and gave them to the RSO's at the NES GPP shoot Saturday. Damn, I could have given away the poster child from this campaign! Missed opportunity, just think of all the moms... In defense of NES participants, I find live rounds at my local club quite often.

Like that file name, OP- 'tardo.jpg' [rofl]

On a more serious note, this is evidence that any attempt to counter such a campaign with logic is wasted motion.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! Who NEEDS to be faster than a speeding 7.62x39 cartridge seemingly shot from a revolver?!

Answer: NOBODY! BAN PEDs in sports (except football)

It's for the children.

Or did I miss their point?

I just sent them this video that shows the process by which a bullet sheds it's shell casing once it has broken the sound barrier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Why does the listed website take me to the legit "everytown" site if the pic is a hoax?

Took me a while to find it again, but here's an article that covers the fake facebook page where that image started back in April.

http://www.examiner.com/article/update-facebook-everytown-pro-gun-page-taken-down

You guys are falling victim to a pro-gun community crafted hoax that was exposed as such months ago.

Edit: and another verification it was a hoax site http://www.teaparty.org/pro-gun-everytown-facebook-page-shut-40034/

That cartridge is actuall fired out of a larger cartridge, and once it starts to slow down, another cartridge is fired from that one.

It's simple physics.
And when it hits the wall, it doesn't even leave a hole! See if you can see what I did there....

If you don't responsibly secure your guns this kid will chain smoke until you do. Stop children from chain smoking, secure your guns!!!

10409751_614220168695907_5641760165808890178_n.jpg

It's simple physics.

That's how those heat seeking, armor piercing, high capacity, cop killer bullets work.

This reminds me of something that happened when I was a kid. I walked in from playing outside and saw
a handgun on the table my dad must have been cleaning it and stopped to use the bathroom. Well as I was staring at it something in my head was saying hey kid you are fearless! At that moment I said FTW and ran out the door top speed and headed directly for the train tracks. I stayed there all day and didn't even go home for dinner, luckily I had a few Fruit By the Foots in my pocket. Its funny how a picture can stir up so many memories.

10409077_615728281878429_5040383564473518319_n.jpg

Attachments

• 10409751_614220168695907_5641760165808890178_n.jpg
    10409751_614220168695907_5641760165808890178_n.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 27
The really scary part about all of this is that these people are breeding (or have already bred). After all, they can't be "Moms" without satisfying that condition.

ITS FOR THE CHILDREN DAMMIT!! BLAHAHHHHAHAHHAHAHH!

Holy propaganda, Batman. These people would make Hitler proud.

Back
Top Bottom