• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Philly man allegedly carries AK-47 on subway

It was probably a Glock.

ETA:
The Philadelphia Inquirer reported that police said they found a.38-caliber revolver with six rounds in its chamber; an AK-47 with a 40-round clip.
Stellar reporting, per usual.

Police say a search also turned up about two dozen Percocet pills and more than an ounce of marijuana after a passenger getting off at City Hall told a transit officer she'd seen a man apparently carrying a gun.

Must have been going to a party in Center City.

Maybe these two were a team -

Police sources tell Eyewitness News, the young suspect wanted in connection with a series of armed robberies in Southwest Philadelphia is now under arrest.

Eyewitness News learned, tips from the public helped investigators identify the suspect Tuesday night. Then on Wednesday morning, detectives tracked down and arrested the suspect at a deli at the corner of Farragut and Chestnut Streets.

Sources say the suspect is a black male who turned 13-years-old just two months ago. We are told he has been arrested twice before for robbery-related offenses.

On Tuesday, police told Eyewitness News the gun-toting suspect had victimized five people in less than 24 hours.

Link

Funny thing is I am in Philly today for work and stayed in Center City. Def some felonious element walking around these parts!!! I saw the bews report this am on the 13 year old robber.... Gotta start em young I guess

Especially North Philadelphia.

Where the playground is where I spend most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good. Started makin' trouble in my neighbor hood. I got on the subway with 6 rounds in the chamber and then my mom said your moving to be with your auntie and uncle in LA.

Back
Top Bottom