• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Philly gun buyback, you be the judge of the location

mikeyp

NES Member
This popped up in my feed

61461687_2178601375528333_5614232115181780992_n.jpg

And sure enough featured_campaign at gunxgun

The UAE deems them a terrorist group

Muslim American Society - Wikipedia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...can-groups-terrorists/?utm_term=.a214e61fd9a3

U.A.E.'s list seems to be driven by something closer to home, however: The very first name included is the U.A.E. Muslim Brotherhood, and a significant number of the more surprising inclusions on the list appear to have ties to the transnational Sunni Islamist group: The Muslim American Society, for instance, was founded by Muslim Brotherhood members in the 1990s. Rumors about links to the Muslim Brotherhood have also dogged CAIR.

The U.A.E. has long been vocal in its criticism of the Muslim Brotherhood, and earlier this year jailed dozens of people over their alleged links to the group, a conviction that earned the criticism of groups such as Amnesty International. The type of political Islam advocated by the group is at odds with the federation of hereditary absolute monarchies that rule the emirates, and the U.A.E. appears to have been shaken by the Muslim Brotherhood's quick ascent to power in Egypt.

From the thread title, I was thinking that the location was going to be in front of the Liberty Bell or some other historical item representing freedom...

I seriously doubt the PD is turning junk firearms over to the Muslim American Society.

As usual, "no questions asked" could be taken to mean don't ask questions. Otherwise one could convert some WASR-10s over to automatic to get $75 gift cards. ("- $75 gift card - Automatic")

So, will the mosque empty their arsenal of AK's?

Or, are they actually looking for donations to THEIR arsenal for a modest fee?

Back
Top Bottom