Philly based 3rd US Circuit to rehear misdefelony case in February

aphextwin11

NES Member
The 3rd Circuit considers whether nonviolent crimes justify the loss of Second Amendment rights

Thought I'd post this here because I didn't want to clog the FID/PP sticky.

This is hopefully relevant to any contingent of folks in NES who inquire about MA 1st offense OUI convictions in relation to their 2A rights.

I'm not a lawyer or know a whole lot about stuff like this, but it seems like it'll be interesting to follow and to see what impact, if any, it would have in MA pending a 2A-friendly outcome.

This and other circuit and district cases are posted in the NYSRPA vs Bruen thread in the general discussion section

If the en banc panel of the 3rd circuit rules in favor of Range, it will have no direct effect on anyone outside PA, NJ, DE. The en banc opinion can and will be cited in other lawsuits. There are MANY other lawsuits on this issue or similar in other circuits.

This and other circuit and district cases are posted in the NYSRPA vs Bruen thread in the general discussion section

If the en banc panel of the 3rd circuit rules in favor of Range, it will have no direct effect on anyone outside PA, NJ, DE. The en banc opinion can and will be cited in other lawsuits. There are MANY other lawsuits on this issue or similar in other circuits.
Oh cool, thanks đź‘Ť

Back
Top Bottom