Petition to stop federal funding of Hampshire College

Bankjob

NES Member
A petition to halt the Federal funding of Hampshire College has been started. Even though a majority of students at this Liberal factory have mommy and daddy to pay their tuition a. A majority still qualify for Federal Ford student loan which allows them to get a minimum $5,500 Federal loan. Seeing they don't want the US flag, they shouldn't want any US funds. Sign today!

https://wh.gov/ieo0l

If this is a dup, please delete.

Signed, **** them.

Wait, put Bernies wife in charge of Hampshire College. She will run it into the ground like she did the other one.

Maybe, but if you are the chancellor of Hampshire College and looked down and saw 100k names on this Maybe you rethink your POS.

I doubt it. You are not thinking too clearly about this. Don't waste your time on petitions.

Waaaaah.

Signed. Anytime spending is reduced is a win, especially liberal causes.
There is no reduce (reverse). It would just get pocketed elsewhere.

And since it would be a change. Changes require review. And fiscal changes require fiscal review which costs money. So this is exactly what they want! A perfectly justifiable reason to increase spending to save money!!

Sent from my LG-K371

I would hope that all 'Sanctuary' fill in the blank would be defunded.

No more Fed dollars for anything in NYC, LA and the rest.

As for the college - tell all your friends not to send their kids there, refuse to pay tuition - it will sort itself out. Contact your reps and have them put in a bill (they must do it for constituents if memory serves) that defunds all state monies.

Back
Top Bottom