• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Petition to remove air conditioning from all US State Department property.

WHEREAS, Secretary of State John F. Kerry has suggested that air conditioners are as big a threat as ISIS, and

WHEREAS, it is the duty of our elected and appointed government officials to lead by example,

THEREFORE, we call upon the U.S. Department of State to remove air conditioning from all property that the Department owns, rents, or otherwise employs, including but not limited to embassies, consulates, office buildings, etc., all vehicles owned and/or operated by the Department, and any other property, real or movable, owned, rented, or otherwise employed by the Department.

This petition will be delivered to:

President of the United States
Barack Obama

https://www.change.org/p/remove-air-conditioning-from-all-us-state-department-property

I have two 3.5 ton air conditioning units for my house should I be concerned? They are green and my house is green and surrounded by evergreen shrubs and plants so they are pretty hard to see.

IMG_20160727_091727.jpg

Last edited:
Just signed up the petition. About four thousand votes left to get it approved

That's not how it works. It just means 4,000 more until it hits a nice round number of 15,000. Once it reaches that many it'll say XXXX until 20,000 and so on.

If the Forbes article is correct, they don't send you spam, but display petitions that are related to ones you are visiting. For example, you might see links for other green petitions when visiting the A/C petition page.

They emailed me with unrelated petitions until I unsubscribed.

Back
Top Bottom