• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Petition to recall Feinstein

Sounds worth a try! She IS batshit crazy. Maybe even the left coast denizens see that now.

I was out there last week for the start of the America's Cup and in here home turf of San Francisco. Beautiful city, nice to visit, wouldn't want to live there though. I did speak to some people around town and asked them about the political scene there and most people didn't know who she was or even who their own governor was.

It would be foolish to try that. Failing to recall her would make the CO victory look tiny in comparison.

Focus on fights you can win, not ones you are guaranteed to lose.

I lived in CA for two and a half years and quickly realized that most of the voting public there value the lives of animals more than humans..........batshit voters tend to like batshit politicians.

I lived in CA for two and a half years and quickly realized that most of the voting public there value the lives of animals more than humans..........batshit voters tend to like batshit politicians.

Reminds me of the videos you see where people are walking around major cities talking politics with strangers. Something along the lines of "Are you going to vote for Obama just because he's white? And you you think he'll win against George Clinton?" and the response is "Nah, I don't care what color his skin is, I think Obama is great. He'll beat Clinton because he's too new to the game, and no one knows him"

or some dumb shit like that. I also saw the same thing where a guy was walking around having people sign a petition to revoke the 1A and they were all on board because none of them even knew wtf the 1A was.

Just the serious attempt would give her fits and that would be worth it. Just for that.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

There is no provision under California state law to recall federal elected officials such as Congressmen or Senators. There is no provision in the US Constitution to recall any federal elected official. I believe that Congressmen and Senators can be impeached, tried, and convicted by their respective bodies, but I'm not sure. Federal judges can be impeached and removed, but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom