Petition to have suppressors removed from NFA list.

Signed it. Though I have a suppressor, I can't think of a single reason why they're nfa items.

signed.

totally retarded they are regulated by NFA.
the primarily application is for hunters who don't want to blow out their ears every time they fire....should absolutely be available to us all.

Tried to sign, but never got the confirmation email, so , maybe not signed?

CONSPIRACY!!!1!! BLATENT PETITION SIGNING SUPPRESSION!!1!! I CANNOT BE SILENCED!!1!1

(see what I did there? [laugh])

But seriously, I never got the email which sounds like you need to click a link or something to make it valid. Not that it matters anyway.

Tried to sign, but never got the confirmation email, so , maybe not signed?

CONSPIRACY!!!1!! BLATENT PETITION SIGNING SUPPRESSION!!1!! I CANNOT BE SILENCED!!1!1

(see what I did there? [laugh])

But seriously, I never got the email which sounds like you need to click a link or something to make it valid. Not that it matters anyway.

Got my email in my gmail account (spam dumping ground) within moments of providing it.

Did end up signing them both... I know that they dont actualy mean anything but it puts anouther tick mark on the pro-2a side of the spreadsheet that someone someday might let a politican see for a second or two. Its one step down from the personal email. I the order of them paying attension to the peons would think it would be writen snail-mail/in person/phone call/email/petition....

I THINK they might see an armed rebelion on the top of the list, but i dont put that much faith in politicans...

A mass resident could only dream of being allowed a suppressor I get it why it's strictly regulated however I look at it as a safety mechanism I mean an AR can literally blow ones eardrums out and cause catastrophic hearing damage, just another oppressive rule thats shoved down the throat oflaw abiding citizens. Again if your are given a LTC without restrictions it should mean just that. It continues to boggle my mind why non free states are not treated justly.

Or better yet, the EPA, they seem to be the most powerful and overreaching gov agency of the year right now, they should make them mandatory to reduce "noise pollution".

Dont give them any ideas. I could see something along the lines of this happening...

" Suppressors mandatory, NFA rules still in place, MA law still applies. No shooting without a suppressor and no suppressors allowed in MA. Therefore, no shooting in MA."

Because in the movies they look dangerous. And you can't hear a gun go off when the bad buy uses a "silencer"...

/sarcasm off

Signed it. Though I have a suppressor, I can't think of a single reason why they're nfa items.

Back
Top Bottom