• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PETA has convinced me to go coyote hunting

swatgig

NES Life Member
NES Member
PETA sent a public letter to Tom Brady asking him to stop promoting Canada Goose jackets because "The fur that lines Canada Goose jackets comes from wild coyotes..."

I didn't know that fur from coyotes was this useful. Guess I'll have to go get some.
Dear Tom,

We're sorry to see the Patriots finish the season without a playoff win. It was a tough loss on Saturday, and it doesn't feel like the postseason without you. But you can look at this as a time to grow, reflect, and maybe make some changes—like letting Canada Goose know that you won't promote its products until it stops supporting violence against coyotes and birds.

The fur that lines Canada Goose jackets comes from wild coyotes who can suffer in painful steel traps for days before they’re shot or bludgeoned to death. Mothers caught in these traps—desperate to get back to their starving pups—have even been known to attempt to chew off their own legs to escape. We’re grateful that you removed your fur trim after learning of this, but it’s not just the coyotes who suffer. Ducks and geese used for down are inevitably sent to the slaughterhouse, where standard practice is to hang them upside down, stun them, and slit their throats—often while they’re still conscious. Canada Goose tries to downplay the senseless violence, but the truth is coming out, and its
stock is suffering. We’re hoping you can deliver one more hit.

As a leader on and off the field, everything you do inspires millions of fans—and when you promote Canada Goose, you're supporting the cruel fur and down industries. If you commit to shelving your Canada Goose jackets (perhaps in your closet next to your white cleats), you'll send a message to the company that it needs to grow and make changes this year, too.

Here's hoping for an animal-friendly GOAT next season!

Best regards,

Lewis Crary

Assistant Manager at PETA and Lifelong Member of Pats Nation

P.S. Gisele has great style, so we doubt you’ll need help finding animal-friendly outerwear, but keep an eye out for a nor’easter-proof Save the Duck jacket coming your way."

The first coyote that you kill will prompt this thought process in your head. These coyotes are bigger than...mother f***er they have huge teeth.

I’m buying Canada Goose !
Got a spare $1000 burning a hole in your pocket?

Canada goose is another company like filson.......started off as a working mans/hunting/sportsmen line of outerwear that grew into a status symbol for soccer mom's and yuppy men.

Guy must have geese shitting in his yard as he doesn't seem to really care about the goose down.

I can't believe people would shoot one of these.

And look whos in the background.

6wVZZGt.jpg

I got a good option to soothe PETA.

6.5 creedmoor vitals meet up. Suffer the poor lil yotes! Let them come unto my scope range.

Back
Top Bottom