Perverted woman smothers baby on social media........

KVX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT Police are hunting for a woman filmed smothering a sobbing toddler with her backside in a horrific social media clip.

The Corpus Christi Police Department posted the appalling video on Thursday in hopes that the public may be able to identify the girl, who police say appears to be two or three-years old. In the footage, an unidentified woman can be seen pressing the toddler into a mattress with her backside while music plays. The woman then takes the wailing and coughing girl and appears to squeeze her in between her legs. At one point, the girl seems to shout ‘Mommy.’

Police wrote: ‘This video appeared in a local closed group on social media, but we are unsure if this video originated within the City of Corpus Christi.

‘We have blurred out the image of the minor child for her protection. If anyone has any information on the identity or the whereabouts of the female in this video, please call 911 immediately.’ In the video’s comments, police posted a picture of a tattoo on the woman’s ankle, which appears to be a crown. Corpus Christi police posted this photo of the woman’s tattoo in hopes it may identify her.

The video has been shared more than 2,700 hundred times and amassed more than 140,000 views since the police posted it on Thursday. A screenshot from a Facebook user appears to show screen grabs of the video. One even shows the woman stepping on the girl’s face

PIX and VIEO in link.:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Crying baby was just being taught a lesson. I’m told stuff like this is okay. How’s a baby going to learn it needs to STFU otherwise? She didn’t even hurt her. Who cares.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
man I just don't get it. I have a 4 year old son and 1 year old girl and I'd do just about anything to keep them from getting hurt. Can't imagine hurting my own kids. Often have to force myself to let them take a digger once in a while as I know being overprotective won't do them any good.

hopefully they find this POS soon

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
man I just don't get it. I have a 4 year old son and 1 year old girl and I'd do just about anything to keep them from getting hurt. Can't imagine hurting my own kids. Often have to force myself to let them take a digger once in a while as I know being overprotective won't do them any good.

hopefully they find this POS soon

Same here. I've got an 11 month old who's now walking and getting himself into all sorts of trouble. The wife almost loses her shit every time he falls down and hits his head. When he was younger we had one incident where he took a fall off the couch. Luckily nothing got bent or broken. But once he really started to move around - I decided that the best course of action was to show him a safe way to get himself down off of things like the bed or the couch - so I kept showing him how to slip off on his stomach so he could land on the floor safely. Now he does it like a pro.

He fell a few times - and he cried when he fell - the wife freaked - but he only did it once or twice before he learned how to not fall.

When I think of somebody purposely hurting him though - I start getting visions in my head of inflicting serious pain on people.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Helicopter parents. I hear ya though I was there once. Now I just pad the corners of tables and let them go at it...

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Crying baby was just being taught a lesson. I’m told stuff like this is okay. How’s a baby going to learn it needs to STFU otherwise? She didn’t even hurt her. Who cares.
If it doesn't learn to mind its mannerses, it gets the ass again.

Next it gets a nice hot showerses. We like lobsterses, don't we, precious.

Top Bottom