• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Peruta STANDS! Update post 70: Nope

I want soo badly to be the one to start the "Ruth Bader Ginsberg won't be down for breakfast" mega-thread! And I would really like to do it prior to midterms.
I don't wish her any ill health or death, but she has been working awfully hard for years. Time for her to enjoy a nice retirement, perhaps in Florida or one of the Carolinas.

I don't wish her any ill health or death, but she has been working awfully hard for years. Time for her to enjoy a nice retirement, perhaps in Florida or one of the Carolinas.

You are a bigger man than I.

I would also celebrate her retirement, followed by a long healthy life, but any of the above mentioned things will be fine with me.

You're "nicer" than me, apparently, and I must be "mean spirited"... Cuz I'd like to see the un-American left wing liberal arrogant "New Yohrk" b*tch enjoying her retirement in a Florida also... Like maybe in the middle of the damned Everglades fighting off hungry alligators, snakes and searing heat and disease. Cuz thats EXACTLY how the despicable twot feels about you, about me and (especially) about literally anyone who voted Trump in '16.

To hell with her (a sentiment expressed by millions of Libs when the news of Scalia missing breakfast broke that afternoon on CNN, PBS etc etc).

Just sayin'

You're "nicer" than me, apparently, and I must be "mean spirited"... Cuz I'd like to see the un-American left wing liberal arrogant "New Yohrk" b*tch enjoying her retirement in a Florida also... Like maybe in the middle of the damned Everglades fighting off hungry alligators, snakes and searing heat and disease. Cuz thats EXACTLY how the despicable twot feels about you, about me and (especially) about literally anyone who voted Trump in '16.

To hell with her (a sentiment expressed by millions of Libs when the news of Scalia missing breakfast broke that afternoon on CNN, PBS etc etc).

Just sayin'

I'm on the mean bandwagon too, I'm done pretending to be nice. I celebrate their deaths and misery. No tyrant deserves to die of natural causes, but I guess they'll have to do.

I'm on the mean bandwagon too, I'm done pretending to be nice. I celebrate their deaths and misery. No tyrant deserves to die of natural causes, but I guess they'll have to do.

Yes, we have seen how nasty liberals are when they don't get their way. F-them.

The hell you say! If anything that bitch belongs in MA.

If she dropped today I would have n sympathy. None at all. She has been wasting oxygen for a very, very long time. She has stated her desire and willingness to subvert our civil right. Given the position she holds, that makes her a traitor. Only one thing to do with traitors.

I don't want to wish death on anyone, BUT if LW, NP and RBG all stroked out at work on the same day it would be something. I'm talking a full stroke out, speaking in tongues, foaming at the mouth and interpretive break dancing.

Again, no death just Grandma after the stroke on the Waltons type recovery. That are so vain they wouldn't retire. Image be Liszt hoisting her clawed hand while she tries to spit out her gibberish rant.

Back
Top Bottom