Permit in 5 Weeks

My wife picked up her LTC today! No restrictions. She applied on Aug 6 and got the call this morning to pick it up. She is very excited about going shopping to "Try On" new stuff. She's already asking about a CT Permit.

She is from Germany, so I was worried about somebody somewhere trying to make a stink. Which I would have laughed at and then threw some cases in their face. We live in a Green town so i wasn't too worried. She's really excited since she didn't grow up around guns like most of us have. It's an entirely new freedom for her to enjoy. It's actually spreading now cuz her bosses wife and a few other women she works with are planning on taking a course soon. She's gonna start off with my Ruger SR22 and an extra mag to get used to carrying. She shoots it very well and we have trained with it at the range. Once she's comfortable ill move her up to something a little bit bigger. She's shot just about everything I own already.

Just thought I'd share some good news for once and if anybody was wondering what the timeframe is like nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom