• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Performance Center M&P 15-22 Sport

Well, the only issue I have had with a Ruger 10/22 had been some rust. I left for Basic Training. My father had used it to shoot ground hogs. Forgot to clean it... He bought me a new one.
Reliability wise. The Ruger is known for it.
If all you want to do is take squirrels and not shoot steel. I'd go with which ever you can get cheapest. But, that's me.

15-22 and NDZ Performance parts here. Many thousands of rounds through it without an issue, other than the original 2 stage trigger.

I didn’t like the light weight of the regular so I got the PC. Stock trigger went binary during a steel match one day😃 Replaced with RRA two stage to match my other ar’s.

Switched handguard with NDZ adapter, lead weights in buttstock battery tubes and same optic as primary ar. Guns are only 1 ounce difference in weight, unloaded.

15-22 and NDZ Performance parts here. Many thousands of rounds through it without an issue, other than the original 2 stage trigger.

I didn’t like the light weight of the regular so I got the PC. Stock trigger went binary during a steel match one day😃 Replaced with RRA two stage to match my other ar’s.

Switched handguard with NDZ adapter, lead weights in buttstock battery tubes and same optic as primary ar. Guns are only 1 ounce difference in weight, unloaded.
Well done. If only we could get prebans for the 15/22 in mass.

Check out the Tippmann M4-22. I absolutely love mine for plinking fun and cheap training. I also have a 10/22 and 15-22, Tippmann is the bestter of the 3, hands down! The deli counter usually stocks them.

Back
Top Bottom