• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Perfecta 9mm (and other calibers)

I've run several hundred rounds through my g27 and .38 sp and .357 mag through my 6" gp100 without any issues. So far so good, and cheap for brass cased.

I bought more 308 after shooting an ~.5moa 4 shot group at 100 yards with my ruger American a few weeks ago. Pretty good for $13/box.

No problems in my Sig P2022, although my buddy experienced pierced primers in his glock. I will be buying more.

Even better at 9.99/box.The Walmart in Seabrook almost always has a couple boxes of the stuff, occasionally has 20-30 boxes at a time. I may have bought a few...

There was a time not too long ago when the entire bottom shelf was just Perfecta 9mm.

I've never had any issues with Perfecta. Used it in my Shield, a G19, a CZ SP-01, a CZ 75, and a Hi Power clone.

I need to restock on it. My girlfriend took a couple boxes last time she went shooting and I still haven't replaced it since I went on a shooting trip last month... Next payday, maybe.

Run some through my 9mm shield and sr45, has functioned pretty well. One fte between the two I think. Accuracy seemed kind of crummy (like every other brand of ammo I shoot...they all suck, right?)

I just got back from the range and the 9mm ran fine in the beretta cx4 storm, 92 inox, ruger blackhawk convertible and sig p938.
Now we've got a lot of cleaning to do. Time to put on the walking dead.

Update: bumping this thread for a brand of ammo that is actually decreasing in price. My Walmart had a ton in stock tonight for 9.78/box for 9mm, down from 10.97, 15.78/box for 45, down from 16.97, and .223 for 14.xx for 50. This made me happy, just thought I'd share. Also, my shield likes the 9mm just fine. Also, .40 was the most expensive of them all, over 16 - go figure.

Back
Top Bottom