• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Perez Ladies Day At The Range

Very nice and it looks they managed the recoil very well. It was funny to watch the 22 vs 45 1911 and you don’t really see a lot of difference in recoil.

Nice job.
Look at those smiles.
The ladies are game too.
Most would pull the trigger once on that .357 and go nope.
And nice trigger discipline .
That's how we do it , one (or three) at a time.

They all want to go again. I have found women easier to teach. The mom will likely get her firearms license. It was a fun day at the range for all of us.

You are a great instructor and an asset for the Second Amendment.

Do all these ladies know that you joined Salsa Class just to bring them to the range and teach firearms safety and skills?

They all want to go again. I have found women easier to teach. The mom will likely get her firearms license. It was a fun day at the range for all of us.

I have found that over the years .
Once the gals get over the initial nervousness, they take to it quickly and have naturally good hand/eye coordination.
Some of the funniest moments as an instructor were when teaching a husband and wife together was when she turns to him and says " Gee honey , more of my shots are in the black part than yours, is that good ? "

Back
Top Bottom