• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

pepper spray to tenn.

The girlfreind and i are riding the bike out to deals gap, tenessee. Obviously not going to bring the pistol but how many states can i carry pepper spray through. Going through mass, conn, ny, vi, nc, and tenn. Can't wait. Thank's.

Massachusetts is the only state in the country that requires a license for pepper spray. However, you should not bring it into NYC, I'm sure they have some asinine regulation about it.

FYI--Tenn accepts Mass's permit..so you can bring your pistol...Virginia you may carry in, just make sure the pistol is carried openly at all times..and if you happen to have a NH permit, NC accepts that....NY you are out of luck..CT only with a CT permit..

Why not get a PA Non resident LTC - its $27 and you'll get it in roughly a week. Google Centre Cty Sheriff's office for the application. This will cover you for to carry in a bunch of states in the area of TN: KY, WV, VA, NC, TN. FOPA should cover you for locked unloaded transport through the other states, and then you can carry on a PA non res when you pass the libtard belt.

Why not get a PA Non resident LTC - its $27 and you'll get it in roughly a week. Google Centre Cty Sheriff's office for the application. This will cover you for to carry in a bunch of states in the area of TN: KY, WV, VA, NC, TN. FOPA should cover you for locked unloaded transport through the other states, and then you can carry on a PA non res when you pass the libtard belt.

I think WV recognizes only residents of PA. MA will cover TN and KY.

Also to the OP I think you will go through NJ too, not that it's any different/worse than NY.

Make sure you understand the most recent changes in Tennessee firearm law regarding the carrying of concealed handguns in state, city, and county parks.

Back
Top Bottom