• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pepper Spray Discharge at Brighton School

Hospitalized for OC? Water and a cool breeze...

I don't remember coughing. It felt like bobbing for french fries, with more snot than I'd produced in my life, and I couldn't open my eyes, but no coughing. Sounds more like a CS canister or something like that.

Hospitalized for OC? Water and a cool breeze...

I don't remember coughing. It felt like bobbing for french fries, with more snot than I'd produced in my life, and I couldn't open my eyes, but no coughing. Sounds more like a CS canister or something like that.

That's because you got the full face exposure (I assume you're talking about being OC'd for BTM/BO certification). Help out next time someone else gets sprayed, and you'll cough from the indirect exposure. And it always happens - I have NEVER sprayed or assisted anyone and not been exposed to some degree. Hence the reason we get sprayed. Your lucky you weren't in for the 'swab' though - I got the swab, and the "at least you'll never have to do it again", and a month later the message came out saying, essentially, "we're gonna do full face exposure now - you gotta get sprayed again".

Fire officials were told by school police that a student released pepper spray into a second floor hallway of the Boston Community Leadership Academy.

No doubt it was a future community organizer giving in to his inner Bill Ayers.

ON the WCVB noon news, they explained, "You have to be at least 21 to have pepper spray, and be certified by the police."

Good on the details.....[rolleyes]

The media - as usual...

At 7 News at noon they first said: "As a citizen you are not allowed to have pepper spray..." [laugh]...then the other moderator said "I believe you are allowed to have pepper spray, but not this police grade type used at school"

Everything going on in this Country, let alone the world, and they call this news? Pepper spray? I surprised they didn't call for a lock down and SWAT...

Everything going on in this Country, let alone the world, and they call this news? Pepper spray? I surprised they didn't call for a lock down and SWAT...
they were aware their will bills in the works to remove the onerous requirements to get salt and pepper for your lunch in this state. The needed a "media moment" to kill them... Mission accomplished, setup the carrier landing...

You can get an FID at 15. You can posess long arms (non-large capacity) and ammo ( this way you can hunt).

Now, pepper spray is considered "ammunition", so posession on school property with or without an FID is a no-no.

I'm surprised that the kid who had it didn't get his house invaded for Chemical Weapons....isn't this how Sadam started out? Gotta nip it in the bud!

Back
Top Bottom