Pepicelli Brothers appeal

Joe G

NES Member
I just read my Feb Outdoor Message. On page 3 there is an article telling the story of the Pepicelli brothers and their troubles mounting a self-defense defense to manslaughter charges.

From reading the article it seems a travesty, and I'm ready to write a check to their defense fund. However, I know things aren't always what they seem, so I was wondering if there's someplace I can get more information on this case. I'd like to be sure that I'm giving money to help out the good guys.

Pepicelli boys

I also thought of contributing. However, do a search of the Boston papers on line and see what you think before you make up your mind. It was strongly implied that these guys had mob connections.

I also thought of contributing. However, do a search of the Boston papers on line and see what you think before you make up your mind. It was strongly implied that these guys had mob connections.

Yeah, guilt by allegedly being related to someone reputed to be associated with organized crime. That, combined with the fact that their last name ends in a vowel, makes it sound like a slam dunk to me. [rolleyes]

Ken

Do the search

Yeah, guilt by allegedly being related to someone reputed to be associated with organized crime. That, combined with the fact that their last name ends in a vowel, makes it sound like a slam dunk to me. [rolleyes]

Heh, heh, heh. Forgot to eat your oat bran this morning, eh Ken?

I don't have all the facts here, but from outward appearances it sounds
like these guys got ripped off by the system. The problem is that the system
ends up making wild assed guesses as to what actually happened, and invariably
SOMEONE gets screwed.

This even happens on occasion in gun friendly states, eg, AZ, wrt the
Harold Fish case.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1678124/posts

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom