People who now want a gun but can't get them thanks to our laws

Some of you are a little harsh in your replies I think now is the time to add to the ranks and being bullies doesn't help. The best thing we can all do is to take these people now with their eyes wide open and take them to the range, encourage them and get them set up with safety classes so they can get their license.

Lets use the opportunity at hand instead of dismissing it shall we?

Eh, I think it could go both ways depending on who is doing the asking. I don't have many friends or family that are insufferable hardcore antis, for the most part. I have perhaps a handful of people I could reach out to with varying degrees of
success.

On the other hand some of the tales other members have told me about hardcore antis, their certain extended family members, etc, virulently anti gun. Even after experiencing something that should have changed them.... Those people? Broads that walked out of their lives because guns, etc? f*** em. They deserve to eat a big shit sandwich over this. And hopefully those f***ers will choke on it. and die. After a point, they are no f***ing different to me than pedophiles or child molesters. I can understand
why nobody would want to "help" them. Most of them won't admit their prior conduct was wrong, anyways. They're just acting
out of self interest, but don't care about how their stupid policies they support f*** everyone else out of their rights.

-Mike

I’ve personally experienced a few friends who have contacted me asking about the process to get a gun. Only to be disappointed when I tell them how long it would take a license when there isn’t a pandemic going on. They are close friends so I do feel badly for them. I can imagine it’s an uncomfortable feeling right now. But the same friends contacting me now are friends I have told in the past that they should get their licenses

On the other hand some of the tales other members have told me about hardcore antis, their certain extended family members, etc, virulently anti gun.

-Mike
I have a few. Ironically, half of my aunts/uncles (siblings to each other) are on one side or the other of the issue. I just find it amazing that children of the same parents, raised the same way with the same beliefs, could turn out so differently. If they were close by, and needed to borrow a firearm, I think I'd let them know that, due to laws they supported, I couldn't do that. Let the other half of the family be the ones to survive.

An anti ex in NYS wants me to send her a gun.

She's a great person and I'd send her not just any gun, but a good one if we lived in a world where guns really were viewed as tools. Like screwdrivers.

But? No. I had to explain gun control to her. She understood, but she still wants a gun. She's got another ex, though, who's a sheriff's deputy in NYS. I told her to go ahead and hit him up. Let him have the ethical problem.
I am pretty sure the laws says:

"if you need to borrow a gun during a pandemic nudes should be sent to NES and, based on the evidence provided, a guilty or innocent verdict shall be awarded its the members". - Somewhere in the U.S Constitution.

By definition Liberals do not learn.
Even if they do get guns, five minutes after this is over they will go right back to their old ways figuring they are all set now and screw everyone else.

Also, I think libs and dems REALLY believe that the dems are not out for our guns... So while some dems/libs will have guns, they will continue to vote the party line.

I know a bunch of anti-people.
I would just laugh and say come back when you get your permission slip![rofl2]

I would let them figure it all out.
All the crap we go through, all the laws we follow and then all the stuff that the authorities do to slow down your hard work.[wave]

Let them buy all those nice toys that are going to bring all the boys to their yard if the shtf.
When all the miss information that they put their false trust in falls apart and they finally realize "Holy sh_t, I really am on my own!".
Then I would say you could always use the gun show loopholes or just order them on-line..[rofl]
Now that we finally have universal background checks.
Your application should go right to the front of the line.[dance]

Just buy them from you local drug dealer. If he doesn't just kill or rob you for your money...[laugh]

I sure Uncle Joe will let you borrow his shotgun![thumbsup]

When the wolves eat enough sheep and are full. Maybe then they will buy us enough time to sneak away..LOL
Or possibly we will be too costly to risk a confrontation with and they will just simply move on to the next easy meal![smile]
It would be a good time to place all those "This house is a gun free home!" signs I've been hording all around the houses before mine!LOL
Those mom's demand action stickers that I put on their front doors will surely scare the hoods away![crying]

Last edited:
That's horrible! I had to drive back a shop the next day, after a 20 hour wait. I sooooo miss living in AZ and the "NICS Exemption" permit. Just "sign and drive".

Yes sir indeed. Store said there were a lot that were even older they had to follow up on.

"your friend in need is a friend indeed"

That's the biggest line of bullshit ever uttered in the English language. ^^^^^^

That "friend in need" is usually the one who will take full advantage of someone's benevolence and stick a fvcking knife in their back the first time it conveniently benefits them.

Last edited:
f*** them. I don't want them on the team. For years they couldn't care less about the second amendment or MY right for ME to protect my family. In fact most liberals wanted MY rights taken away. Now suddenly they have an epiphany and realize the very real chance that they may actually need to defend themselves. Well too god damned bad for them. They better learn to run and hide until someone with a gun comes to the rescue.

It really depends if they were on the other team (vocal antis) or if they were just indifferent or ignorant of the conflict going on. The vocal antis will not change - Pelosi and her ilk own guns, that's not the problem.

I have a coworker that I gave the Home Firearms Safety class to (actually, a group of them) about 5 years ago. He texted me Friday with a pic of the LTC application, asking me what he should be applying for. I didn't even bother to tell him his PD most likely isn't going to accept it at this point.

I have a coworker that I gave the Home Firearms Safety class to (actually, a group of them) about 5 years ago. He texted me Friday with a pic of the LTC application, asking me what he should be applying for. I didn't even bother to tell him his PD most likely isn't going to accept it at this point.

The horse that is led to water that refuses to drink. I'd have texted him back saying he had the wrong number.

Isn't that stale now, anyway?

Some of you are a little harsh in your replies I think now is the time to add to the ranks and being bullies doesn't help. The best thing we can all do is to take these people now with their eyes wide open and take them to the range, encourage them and get them set up with safety classes so they can get their license.

Lets use the opportunity at hand instead of dismissing it shall we?
Shit like this makes my head hurt, and it's within the ranks which makes it worse to boot. The ease of which the anti-gunners can deny a constitutional right can be accomplished with the stroke of a pen. And those of us who fully understand that the abuse of Government in these illegal practices must never be allowed is now the problem and we are actually the bullies.

Most likely. Varies by local PD. I am willing to bet a 5 year old certificate won’t be accepted by any PD, and lucky to find any PD that will process an LTC app now anyway.
a friend and I both took the course to get our licenses in 1999, then proceeded to not do anything with them for many years. I want to say my certificate was the better part of 15 years old when I applied for my license. There was no mention of the age of it what so ever. Friend had similar experience the year before. Granted, he owns the tow company in town, so he was quite known to the licensing officer, and I used him as one of my references, so that may have had something to do with it?

Shit like this makes my head hurt, and it's within the ranks which makes it worse to boot. The ease of which the anti-gunners can deny a constitutional right can be accomplished with the stroke of a pen. And those of us who fully understand that the abuse of Government in these illegal practices must never be allowed is now the problem and we are actually the bullies.

Why are "we" the bullies?

The antis brought on their own problem, now it's biting them in the ass. I couldn't care less if they get a gun or not.

I hope none of them are able to get a gun, it might wake them up.

a friend and I both took the course to get our licenses in 1999, then proceeded to not do anything with them for many years. I want to say my certificate was the better part of 15 years old when I applied for my license. There was no mention of the age of it what so ever. Friend had similar experience the year before. Granted, he owns the tow company in town, so he was quite known to the licensing officer, and I used him as one of my references, so that may have had something to do with it?

I have heard of PD’s rejecting an app because the certification was over a year old.

That's the biggest line of bullshit ever uttered in the English language. ^^^^^^

That "friend in need" is usually the one who will take full advantage of someone's benevolence and stick a fvcking knife in their back the first time it conveniently benefits them.

I've always understood the quote to mean that someone who is in need suddenly feels that you're their friend. As in the acquaintances who call when they're moving because you have a pickup truck; (I've had pickup trucks for probably the last decade).

Which puts you and I on the same page.

Why are "we" the bullies?

The antis brought on their own problem, now it's biting them in the ass. I couldn't care less if they get a gun or not.

I hope none of them are able to get a gun, it might wake them up.
Antis will never change, will always vote Democrat, will always vote for bigger government, will always violate the Constitution. This country is in the MESS it's in because of them. Eff them and anti-horse they rode in on.

Send him this.

I had a super hard core anti acquaintance .
You don't need a gun . The police will take care of it. You'll end up shooting someone by mistake .
Pretty much every anti talking point there was.
We got a little heated one time and I told him , "You know what they call people like you in the event of some disaster ?"
"What ? "
"Food"
Wonder what's going through his mind these days.

I had a super hard core anti acquaintance .
You don't need a gun . The police will take care of it. You'll end up shooting someone by mistake .
Pretty much every anti talking point there was.
We got a little heated one time and I told him , "You know what they call people like you in the event of some disaster ?"
"What ? "
"Food"
Wonder what's going through his mind these days.
The same things.

That was big of you, boss, not to rub his face in it. No sarcasm. I would have given him a parting shot. Remember "when seconds count, the system that would deny you self protection is only minutes away".

Or as it looks to be unfolding here in MA, only a few months best case to six or more months scenario away for those who are suddenly wanting to become owners...

I have heard of PD’s rejecting an app because the certification was over a year old.
It's true some towns have that policy. Hopefully folks are telling Comm2A when they hear it, because they're probably the same towns that slow-walk everyone, and there's a pretty clear way that the overlap of those two policies could wind up in a deprivation of rights.

Back
Top Bottom