People posing as cops breaking into homes

I asked the wife last night. If they are posing as cops and they look legit, how do you know when to start shooting?
Don’t open the door, ask to see the warrant, if they don’t have one, call the real cops and ask if this is legit.. if not, you have to defend your family and your self, if they start forcing there way in, until the real ones get there...just my opinion, especially if they are armed.

Don’t open the door, ask to see the warrant, if they don’t have one, call the real cops and ask if this is legit.. if not, you have to defend your family and your self, until the real ones get there...just my opinion
Excellent answer, thank you.
So, they must have gained entry by the resident letting them in.
I was just going by what was on the tele.

Don’t open the door, ask to see the warrant, if they don’t have one, call the real cops and ask if this is legit.. if not, you have to defend your family and your self, if they start forcing there way in, until the real ones get there...just my opinion, especially if they are armed.

Lol @ the idea criminals give you time to do any of the above.

Lol @ the idea criminals give you time to do any of the above.
Well there will be sometime, have your wife call while u are by the door, or use your cell put it on speaker and throw it on the ground while u arm up so you can multi task, again just my opinion

Anyone know the story with the homeowners? Not trying to blame the victims here, but was this random? Or where the fake cops looking for something?

This reminds me of the early 1990s when 2 fake policemen were granted entry to (and then once inside, they cuffed/tied up the night watchmen), at the Gardner Museum in Boston. These "policemen" stole $X million worth of art/paintings.

The morning shift of museum people discovered the handcuffed night guards and the theft, hours later.

Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum theft - Wikipedia

The perps were never caught; the art never found.

This reminds me of the early 1990s when 2 fake policemen were granted entry to (and then once inside, they cuffed/tied up the night watchmen), at the Gardner Museum in Boston. These "policemen" stole $X million worth of art/paintings.

The morning shift of museum people discovered the handcuffed night guards and the theft, hours later.

Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum theft - Wikipedia

The perps were never caught; the art never found.
Greatest heist Eva! 250,000,000+And it was like candy from a baby.

People posing as cops, buying blue-labeled Glocks...

^ There. That's more like it.

Only people that can grow a cop-mustache can pose as cops...

COPS:
150117_demartini_jcrice_66.jpg
images
26af71ce3d5c1014efc08ad98c2a6fec.jpg
Pictures-of-Life-of-the-New-York-Police-Department-in-the-1970s-102.jpg
mjmckinney_1317681785_1973mplspolice.jpg
images
Pictures+of+Life+of+the+New+York+Police+Department+in+the+1970's+(70).jpg

NOT COPS:

13029511_f520.jpg
The_Rookies_cast_1973.JPG

Back