Pentagon has zombie apocalypse plan

I wouldn't worry about it very much.

How many other things has the Govt "fubared" in the recent past?

It should be NES policy to read linked threads before commenting:

In an unclassified document titled "CONOP 8888," officials from U.S. Strategic Command used the specter of a planet-wide attack by the walking dead as a training template for how to plan for real-life, large-scale operations, emergencies and catastrophes.

And the Pentagon says there's a reasonable explanation.

"The document is identified as a training tool used in an in-house training exercise where students learn about the basic concepts of military plans and order development through a fictional training scenario," Navy Capt. Pamela Kunze, a spokeswoman for U.S. Strategic Command, told CNN. "This document is not a U.S. Strategic Command plan."

Nevertheless, the preparation and thoroughness exhibited by the Pentagon for how to prepare for a scenario in which Americans are about to be overrun by flesh-eating invaders is quite impressive.

My version of the plan:
1) Only headshots count
2) refer to step 1

The zombies are already among us. They are the poor and uneducated on government welfare and handouts. The free stuff keeps the zombies in a state of passive rest. If the free stuff stops, like when the government finances collapse, the zombie mind control will cease to be effective. When that happens, the zombie apocalypse begins. The zombies hordes will rampage through the streets looking for food, free stuff, things that they think they have a "right" to and deserve.

As the unarmed populace is over-run and all their foodstuffs and belongings are consumed by the zombies, they too will become zombies... At least those that are not killed in the process.

The zombie movies are a fair depiction of what may come to pass.

The zombies are already among us. They are the poor and uneducated on government welfare and handouts. The free stuff keeps the zombies in a state of passive rest. If the free stuff stops, like when the government finances collapse, the zombie mind control will cease to be effective. When that happens, the zombie apocalypse begins. The zombies hordes will rampage through the streets looking for food, free stuff, things that they think they have a "right" to and deserve.

As the unarmed populace is over-run and all their foodstuffs and belongings are consumed by the zombies, they too will become zombies... At least those that are not killed in the process.

This. And ill not be wasting my ammo helping unarmed democrats for they are the ones that enabled the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The zombies are already taking over - here's the graphic showing the infection spread in Chicago over time:

incseggif.gif

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04...agos-middle-class-disappear-before-your-eyes/

Watch as the grey squares, which illustrate the middle class that dominated the most of the city’s neighborhoods in 1970s, quickly vanish over 40 years.

The poor, represented by the orange and red colors, explode across the map.

The rich and powerful are actively feeding and nourishing the zombie to build their Free Shit Army.

Sooner or later - the people caught in the middle are going to have to wake up and realize they're caught in the middle of a war against them - and do something about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

This. And ill not be wasting my ammo helping unarmed democrats for they are the ones that enabled the situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did worse than that - much worse. They ACTIVELY encouraged and worked to create the situation in the first place.

Another NES thread trashing the military based on a national news headline before actually reading it. The plan was for training......we do those all the time. Developing support Plans and operation orders from different scenarios. They change the scenarios to keep it interesting and make officers think outside the box........its actually good training to mix up the scenarios a bit to keep officers on their toes. So.......to the guy who posted it was a waste of taxpayers dollars......I'm sure you are an expert in military plans and operations at the strategic and echelons above brigade level and could develop any plan on any scenario for national response with no training at all right?

Back
Top Bottom