Pennsylvania Non Resident Permit to Cary?

Has anyone reduced there PA permit down in a copier and laminated the permit, so it will fit in your wallet and be more durable? Would a copy be valid? On a side note it only took 4 days to get my permit back.

i don't think anyone would be OK with copies of any permit.

I carry a copy of my NH resident P&R. When the copy gets ragged I make another copy of the original. I have yet to find any NH laws prohibiting it. If it is not prohibited by law it is legal. I don't know if there is anything in PA law preventing one from using a copy of the issued license.

Joel that teaches the Utah CCW class said that PA - you can laminate and reduce the PA non resident license. This can be confirmed by calling their department who issues them. They are very flexible.

Yes, I have, but when you reduce it to be small enough to fit in a wallet, it's almost too small to read.

I suggest making it just small enough to fold in half and laminate it with thin plastic.

Same goes for the NH resident permit. the NH non-res permit is a nice plastic card. Since my resident fee is still $10 and the non-res is now $100 I guess I can't complain. I don't think the plastic card is worth the extra $90.

I was surprised when my nonresident NH permit came back as a plastic card, when I renewed it. When did NH raise the Non Resident permit fee to $100?

Back
Top Bottom