• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pennsylvania man guns down ex-wife in public with AR-15

Kennedy was scheduled to exchange the couple's child at the store, but he apparently arrived alone, Copeland said.

Where is the poor kid at? Mom dead....Murdering dad OD. Didn't see any mention of where the kid is. Sad. And terrible journalism.

I've reached the point where I don't even care about these types of stories anymore. I don't care about the guns used, the reasons they were used or the losers involved in using them.

The press has completely worn out their "news" factor and their "black rifle" persecution factor. IJDGAF anymore.

She would be a different kind of dead if he used a shotgun ?
Assuming it was a 12 gauge pump or semiauto loaded with OO buck and 1 oz. slugs (alternating, candy cane style, like I do), the physical damage to her body would be far worse. Shotguns make a huge mess, but so far have not been heavily targeted by the antis like semiauto rifles have been. But I agree, she would be equally dead if a scattergun had been used.

Victim lived, or had previously lived, two blocks from the older of The Bride's brothers.

In 2016, Kennedy was arrested by Radnor Township Police after threatening to kill Miller at the same Wawa store in which the fatal shooting took place, the affidavit said.​

And what, pray tell, was the disposition of that case?

If they settled for a limited-time protective order,
instead of a conviction,
then his FPP status expired along with the protective order.

Victim lived, or had previously lived, two blocks from the older of The Bride's brothers.

In 2016, Kennedy was arrested by Radnor Township Police after threatening to kill Miller at the same Wawa store in which the fatal shooting took place, the affidavit said.​

And what, pray tell, was the disposition of that case?

If they settled for a limited-time protective order,
instead of a conviction,
then his FPP status expired along with the protective order.

I can't believe these pieces of paper didn't protect her.

I figured the editor doesn't like jargon,
and made the ink-stained wretch look up "AR-15".

It was actually a quote from their DA:

"Brian Kennedy, 34, faces first and third-degree murder, criminal homicide and related charges after he walked into a Radnor Township Wawa store and used an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle to kill his 37-year-old ex-wife while others were inside, Delaware County District Attorney Katayoun Copeland said. Police initially said the victim was in her 20s.

According to an affidavit of probable cause, the victim was Stephanie Miller; Kennedy shot her "at point blank range" in the head and stomach.

"With an ArmaLite 15, he brutally murdered the mother of his child in a public place in cold blood, placing numerous others at risk. He then cowardly fled the area," Copeland said."

I wonder if they're trying to sound more technical since we call them out on their ignorance?

Back
Top Bottom