• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pennsylvania cops warn kids to stop playing 'assassin' with BB guns that look real

Reptile

NES Member

Police have urged parents to warn their children of the dangers of playing this game.​

Pennsylvania police officers said they recovered a BB gun from a group of kids who were driving around town and shooting each other for a game called "Assassin."

The City of Washington Police Department posting on social media that it had received a call regarding a group of males who were waving what looked like a real gun out of a moving vehicle.

"It has been brought to our attention that kids in Washington are playing a game called ‘Assassin,’" the City of Washington Police Department wrote on Facebook. "They are driving around town and shooting each other."

Police said they stopped the vehicle and recovered a BB gun – a picture of which they posted on their Facebook page.

The department warned that these BB guns look real and urged parents to talk to their kids about the dangers of this game.

"Please talk to your kids about this and tell them not to play this ‘game,’" the department wrote. "It causes very dangerous situations."

Fox News has reached out to the department seeking more information but did not hear back before publication.

The City of Washington is about 30 miles southwest of Pittsburgh.

The report of kids playing with BB guns comes amid a wave of protests sparked by the fatal police shooting of 13-year-old Adam Toledo in Chicago on March 29.

Body-camera footage released by the Chicago Police Department shows Chicago police officer Eric Stillman shoot the boy less than a second after the boy dropped a gun.

The officer had chased Toledo down a dark alley after responding to a call of gun shots.

Amateurs...

All the cool kids use real guns.

It's a past time in Chicago.

These clowns are a bunch of dumb white kids with white privilege.

Gangster wanna bees.

Kids used to play this in middle school.
When my grade was to rule the school - that year - the whole grade began the year when we moved into the newly built high school.

My 9th grade class could never play the game which was a right of passage at the school.
It was called TAG. The Assassination Game.

We played it in the neighborhood though.

One of my guns had orange bullets that you can reverse and stick onto your skin with suction.
I stuck them all onto my face and looked like Pin Head.
I must have had 20 bullets stuck on my face.
When I removed the suckers, they left hickies all over my face - which are actually hemorrhages. Like "love bites" when you suck on a girls neck.
Well, I had all these marks all over my whole face. They lasted a couple days and I was worried that people would think I had AIDS.

In later years some kids shot each other with BB's. Sometimes the BB's got lodged under their skin and had to be popped out.

Back
Top Bottom