• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Penguins stay snug and secure in minefields

C-pher said:
"Wildlife numbers in the mined areas appear to be on the rise and conservationists cannot hide their enthusiasm"

OH yea, that's good. I'm sure that the wackos at PETA are going to want to mine everywhere.

I suggest Washington, DC as the first place to mine!

Nickle said:
C-pher said:
"Wildlife numbers in the mined areas appear to be on the rise and conservationists cannot hide their enthusiasm"

OH yea, that's good. I'm sure that the wackos at PETA are going to want to mine everywhere.

I suggest Washington, DC as the first place to mine!

That's really scary, Nickle... I was going to type that we should mine the House and Senate to keep them from passing stupid laws, and decided at the last second to keep that one to myself... and you had the same thought, apparently.

Must be all the gasoline fumes we bikers are exposed to - it apparently causes distrust of our lawmakers.

I don't mistrust ALL of them. Just most of them, and most of the Demagogues, I mean Democrats. Damned sticky keys [roll].

Really, we've got one up here that's OK, puts the people before himself, MOST of the time. Definitely NOT anti-gun. The other 2? Well, Jeffords shocked me recently, he actually voted for the bill to end frivolous lawsuits.

Back
Top Bottom