• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pending suspension

To the person who posted about a pending suspension due to residing in two different places whom I hope was wise enough to have their post removed which would be why I couldn't,t find it. 1) does the town censuses match your permit? voting records?. 2) a friend of mine had a similar though more serious situation that would have ended badly if they hadn't quickly engaged the services of an experienced firearms attorney. 3) There was more to the story as I'm sure there is with yours. (There was a personal vendetta) 4) Even with an attorney my friend was tied up for months and the smartest thing done was to hire an attorney and not play games...remember if they ask for your firearms, a license check shows all your purchases, ( welcome to ma) and you had better have a receipt/record for all boating accidents ect, and games can and will be used against you. You are lucky enough to have advanced warning my friend did not.

My friend used attorney Neil Tassel, and was very pleased with the results. One take away I got from my friend was that a regular attorney who wasn,t well versed in ma firearms law would have been a waste of time and money. Another was the sooner you get the attorney involved the better the chances for a successful out come.

Are you saying that to renew your Mass. CCP you have to list any guns that you have dad stolen?

There's an entire page for this, yes. Any lost or stolen firearms must be listed with serial numbers. Failure to report makes you unsuitable and you lose your gun rights for life and get locked up for 10 years, while the piece of shit who stole your gun and used it in an armed robbery gets let go on personal recog.

Back
Top Bottom