Pembroke car crash

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My daughters best friend was killed on Sunday in a car crash by a drunk driver. I’m completely crushed by this. I’ve watched these two little girls grow up together on the soccer field. They have been on the same team together for 6 years. I can’t imaging the pain her parents and the other girls parents are going threw. They are just two of the tightest group of kids and teammates I’ve ever seen. They have played all over New England and are champions. My heart goes out to these kids. So painfully sad to watch their team suffer in pain like this. God rest their soals and make this better ASAP. I hope the drunk driver never sees the light of day again for taking two beautiful little girls lives and the host of the party can rot in shit also. He has been a looser his whole life. f*** you two drug addicts for making this the most painful part of parenting I’ve ever had to deal with !

Bmcl322

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Dear God, I'm so sorry!! I have two pre-teen girls and can't imagine. God bless all involved. Our whole family will say our prayers tonight.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
If you believe everything you read on Facebook another employee ODed at that same company Christmas party. HiWay Safety Systems Inc. in Rockland apparently. I expect they’ll be sued out of existence shortly.

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
His father, Jay Goodsell, said he feels bad for the victim's family, who must be dealing with "the most awful thing in the world," and is worried for his son.

"He's a good kid, he just screwed up," the elder Goodsell said.

Are you f***ING kidding me?!!! The "kid" is 31 years old!!! And he was drunk and had been snorting cocaine!!! WTF?! Dad needs to wake up!

RHJJ

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That company and everyone involved in it should be in jail. The owner holds a party and lets employees leave shitfaced in a company truck after 2 of his employees died at job sites on Mass dot jobs in recent years. Owner should know better, hope he does time and goes bankrupt.

Last edited:

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That company and everyone involved in it should be in jail. The owner holds a party and lets employees leave shitfaced in a company truck after 2 of his employees died at job sites on Mass dot jobs in recent years. Owner should know better, hope he does time and goes bankrupt.
I don't think the company should be held responsible for what one of it's employees did. That would set a terrible precedent.

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
HUH!
He was partying at his bosses house prior
I was partying at someone’s house earlier tonight too. I took an Uber home.

Why does it matter if it’s the bosses’ house? Not saying he’s a good guy but people need to be allowed to make their own decisions and also be responsible for them.

If he was supplying alcohol to minors that is a different story, but I have not heard anyone make that claim.

Bob P

NES Member
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
This is a horrible situation. I also know this young lady through her mothers family. This is just horrible.

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
HUH!
He was partying at his bosses house prior
He was at a company Christmas party and left at 7am driving a company truck. Damn straight the POS company has some responsibility
Just so you all are aware, this mentality is exactly why most companies have done away with parties altogether. No personal responsibility anymore.

Top Bottom