Peltor Service +1

JonJ

NES Member
I had a couple problems with my Peltor Tactical 6S Electronic hearing protectors. I sent them to the service center in Southbridge, MA this Tuesday. They were still under warranty. Thursday morning I got a call from the technician who told me what he had found and repaired them. He said he'd ship them back that afternoon. Got them back via UPS on Friday, good as new.

I had a couple problems with my Peltor Tactical 6S Electronic hearing protectors. I sent them to the service center in Southbridge, MA this Tuesday. They were still under warranty. Thursday morning I got a call from the technician who told me what he had found and repaired them. He said he'd ship them back that afternoon. Got them back via UPS on Friday, good as new.

Hi Jon,

Do you remember what was wrong with them? I just sent my Tac 6-S back
to them and one of the amplifier cards had gone belly up. My bill is $36+ for
the repair.

TBP

Peltor, electronic headsets- service

My headset broke last week (Tac 7). Left side didn't work anymore. Called Peltor and they told me to write a letter and send it to them. I told them I didn't have receipt anymore either so let me know the costs to fix. I put it in the mail Monday and got it back yesterday! All fixed.. no charges. That's what I call customer service! I highly recommend their products.

I need to do the same thing... My tactical 6s left side died also. Same siuation... they said send a letter, but I dropped the ball and forgot. Time to get that letter rolling.
Thanks for the boot in the rear! =)

Back
Top Bottom