• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pelosi threatens 2A with Emergency in next Dem presidency

I don't think they would, it will set a precedent and if they start then it's open season. I for one hope he doesn't declare one, if he does they will.

This.

Immigration is also, frankly, not an emergency. Any more than “the war on drugs” or healthcare or air pollution or drunk driving or a host of other crap we haven’t bothered to fix.

If mismanagement is emergent, then we’ve been in an emergency for decades now.

But sure. Bring it on. Might as well just deal with it head-on. “I prefer a straight fight to all this sneakin’ around.”

Last edited:
Ok lets say there is a national emergency on guns. How will it be enforced? You're going to send every cop to everyones house? And everyone will comply with no retaliation?

I would hope that gun owners would go on the offensive. That possibility would keep this from ever actually happening.

That is to say, Me and Barbara-Jean...

outdoorhub-7-military-surplus-guns-every-american-2015-03-16_19-16-48.jpg

Not my Barbara-Jean, but you get the gist...

and my CPAP. I want to bring my CPAP.

Yes he should declare a national emergency for guns! We should all be issued more guns and ammo to fight the coming tyranny.

"America is being invaded. We will arm the people to protect themselves from the threat pouring across our southern border. Everyone is now a member of the militia and will be issued a fabulous M4... just like Switzerland! You know... one of those countries liberals love for being European"

She ain't mine, but I have a couple of her cousins locked in my basement... [wink]

Back
Top Bottom