Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Not sure which I'm more concerned about: the level of nothing on Trump's part that sparked this inquiry, the level of Dem dishonesty used to perpetuate it, or how millions of liberal voters are satisfied with the blatant double standard because it supports their three-year #RESIST tantrum.

View attachment 305550

Good points. Something else to ponder. If you were a President or high ranking official from another country, would you ever be comfortable having a serious and private conversation with our country ever again? Think about the potential long term damage to our country this is doing, all because the democrats hate the President of the US. Sickening. They literally do not give a $hit about the USA and its people.

Good points. Something else to ponder. If you were a President or high ranking official from another country, would you ever be comfortable having a serious and private conversation with our country ever again? Think about the potential long term damage to our country this is doing, all because the democrats hate the President of the US. Sickening. They literally do not give a $hit about the USA and its people.
Anything to attain more power. The casualties don’t matter as the ends justify the means in their eyes. A third world banana republic gives them more power so that is what they are pushing us towards

Just saw this on youtube very interesting

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YEuQ6I9m6I

I read about this. Makes you wonder if this "impeachment" has been in the works for a while now. There is no stopping this government. It is exactly what our forefathers were attempting to plan for. They new it was inevitable. They new what government would eventually transform into. Unfortunately, there was no way to plan for what society would become.

Gee, do you think Trump and Co set this whole thing up to tarnish the Democraps and butcher Biden's chances? If so, it could be seriously brilliant!

Whenever I hear the braying Democrap leaders too much, I just go to Youtube and watch them crying on November 8, 2016. It's so satisfying.

I read about this. Makes you wonder if this "impeachment" has been in the works for a while now. There is no stopping this government. It is exactly what our forefathers were attempting to plan for. They new it was inevitable. They new what government would eventually transform into. Unfortunately, there was no way to plan for what society would become.

If only they knew it, they might have known it.

I read the phone call transcript. To me, this is a nothingburger... However I haven't read The Whistleblower complaint. Is it even worth it? I hear, it's secondhand information anyway...

The phone call transcript was great because it was only four pages long! Right in my wheelhouse...

The whistleblower complaint is 100% 2nd hand knowledge that says things the transcript clearly refutes. Also the Ukrainian president said when asked at UN if he was pressured and he said no. Don't you think a president who thought he was being strong armed by the US would sing like a canary to the press if he knew it would 100% lead to Trumps removal from office, likely immediately by resignation??

I read the phone call transcript. To me, this is a nothingburger... However I haven't read The Whistleblower complaint. Is it even worth it? I hear, it's secondhand information anyway...

The phone call transcript was great because it was only four pages long! Right in my wheelhouse...
IMNSHO, don't bother with the actual complaint. It's a poor piece of whiny, contradictory fiction twice as long as the actual transcript.

I can’t help but wonder, everything these lunatics have tried so far to overthrow a sitting Pres has failed, how long til they resort to actual violence to meet their goal?

And I’m not talking about antifa idiots or protests.

He makes some good points.

In particular, violence. Depending on what comes out on this Ukrainian investigation by Durham, this may turn out to be a Hail Mary pass by the Democrats because they know that the attempted coup they put together is going to be revealed.

We’ll see.

The fact that no republicans in the Senate have started an investigation into democrat scandals leads me to wonder if this conspiracy against the Constitution is much larger than anyone knows. We are in a war for sure. It appears the communists in the media, the democrat party, the bureaucracy, and a large part of the republican party, are waging a full scale attack on our country. My fear is that this may become a hot war at the most unexpected time/incident.

The fact that no republicans in the Senate have started an investigation into democrat scandals leads me to wonder if this conspiracy against the Constitution is much larger than anyone knows. We are in a war for sure. It appears the communists in the media, the democrat party, the bureaucracy, and a large part of the republican party, are waging a full scale attack on our country. My fear is that this may become a hot war at the most unexpected time/incident.
Ive been saying forever, all of these "scandals" (that should be scandals but arent) consist of basically a single headline which invariably goes absolutely nowhere. The gov consists of immoral sociopaths who all have dirt on each other which keeps everyone in line. Press has been infiltrated by Communists for decades and have zero interest in investigating fellow leftists. Trump is the outsider who shocked the establishment by stumbling into the party with no invitation. Theyre biding their time along with the Chinese, Saudis, Euros and everyone else. Eventually it will be business as usual again.

The whistleblower in Watergate was known as Deep Throat. We need to find a name for the current whistleblower. I heard a couple of good ones: The Hamburgler. Agent Orange. Any other suggestions?

There was a cook on the Northshore who had the nickname “Agent Orange”. One day he put cocktail sauce on BBQ chicken. Total dipshit.

I still don’t understand what crimes have been committed

It's just another distraction that the Dems manufacture to keep the press from scrutinizing their pathetic candidates and their policies.

Back
Top Bottom