Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Infortunately, the big lie, constant repetition, and the full support of most of the media, who lie like rugs, amounts to quite a propaganda machine. Talk about collusion.

I went through the transcript twice. I'm sorry but me asking the bartender for extra napkins is not a request for a blow job on the roof. Nor wass this conversation request for assistance.
.if anything, it shows that Trump understands the Clinton Treaty and honors it.

It's pretty funny, and by funny I mean sad, that even some so called conservative media fools are accusing the President of asking for dirt on his political rival but are completely missing the point that it's not Trumps fault that the dems best shot at the White House is an absolutely corrupt scumbag who had nefarious dealings in the Ukraine. That's a huge glaring hole in their whole theory. It's not political dirt if it's TRUE legit shady dealings on Bidens half. It's all about optics and to most I would think, this looks way worse for the dems.

So a transcript that was just released to the entire public by Trump is so sensitive it is required to be top secret? And sharing that information with the Intelligence Comitees of Congress is a violation of the Espionage Act?

Or maybe the transcript isn’t sensitive and was only ever classified because people wanted to hide it? No. That just cannot be!
classified and then moved to a secret server with "higher than top secret" classification (SCI or SAP)

Often it's not the crime but the cover-up.

Still, they'll never get 2/3 senate to convict, but Trump is a f***ing moron. IDK why he's this stupid. I honestly don't think the content of the phone call is even that bad, but only a f***ing retard would have that conversation on a recorded line given the dems murderboner for anything that is even slightly "off".

No "Trump Suckfest", we're at war and the Leftists started it.

not entirely sure the left started it. I think it started when the GOP impeached Clinton over a blowie. Donks went full retard on W, GOP went full retard on 0Bama, Donks go hyper full retard on Trump. Takes 2 to tango, both parties are hot trash.

The Republicans and even Trump himself have to take some share of the blame for these shitbirds running amok.
At least half of the worst offenders should have been perp walked a couple of years ago for their crimes.
You can bet your ass the rest would be hunkering down if it had happened.
Fighting by the Queensbury rules when the other guy is swinging a bat full of nails is just plain stupid.

classified and then moved to a secret server with "higher than top secret" classification (SCI or SAP)

Often it's not the crime but the cover-up.

Still, they'll never get 2/3 senate to convict, but Trump is a f***ing moron. IDK why he's this stupid. I honestly don't think the content of the phone call is even that bad, but only a f***ing retard would have that conversation on a recorded line given the dems murderboner for anything that is even slightly "off".

I'm not sure Trump had anything to do with it being moved to the classified server. It sounds like that was a decision made by someone else. Otherwise, I totally agree. Whoever made that choice is an idiot.

I'm not sure Trump had anything to do with it being moved to the classified server. It sounds like that was a decision made by someone else. Otherwise, I totally agree. Whoever made that choice is an idiot.
yeah....really doesn't matter though....buck stops with the boss. Trump probably said something too "it was a terrific, fantastic call, the best call, but make it not easy for them to, I don't want them to, if they want to look it should be hard. Tremendous call".....which translates from Trumpian to English roughly as, "cover this shit up".

All sorts of things are stored on classified servers. Especially when you administration leaks like a sieve. Silly. Not putting all conversations on a classified server would be a dereliction off duty.

And it was reported today that the whistleblower rules at the CIA were changed just before this hit job was submitted. Prior to early August, 2019, the rules required that any whistleblower reports MUST be from firsthand knowledge or they are not considered valid. Just before this piece of garbage was sent to Adam Schitt, the Intelligence IG changed the rules so it would be transmitted. This is a complete hit job, a joint effort by the Intelligence Community, the Adam Schitt squad, and the Soros dark money. Disgusting, and the useful idiot who passed on the report from the CIA is hiding behind whistleblower protection. This whole thing is a dark and devious shredding of the rule of law. It is the continuation of the coup started by the Obama administration.

yeah....really doesn't matter though....buck stops with the boss. Trump probably said something too "it was a terrific, fantastic call, the best call, but make it not easy for them to, I don't want them to, if they want to look it should be hard. Tremendous call".....which translates from Trumpian to English roughly as, "cover this shit up".
Adam Schitt, is that you making up fantasy stories to undermine the rule of law again?

Despite not possessing first hand knowledge, while I’m not sure it’s even a matter worth harping over, the content was accurate. The allegations of the phone conversation match that of the transcript just released. While I’m sure the complaint was politically motivated, the ability to inform congress on what you believed to be wrongdoing is vitaly important.

I’m positive that if a complaint was sent to Congress alleging misconduct with similar facts when Obama was President, you all would be acting just like the left is now. “Obama is suppressing whistleblowers!”

Whether the complaint is true or not, whether if it is true supports actual misconduct or not, isn’t relevant to the ability to make a complaint. These are two separate issues.

From what I’ve seen, and based on even the allegations in the complaint, I don’t see misconduct by Trump unless he personally knew about or instructed the complaint and transcripts of the phone call be suppressed. There may be others in the White House who are guilty of misconduct though.

Go back and review the threads on Edward Snowden who DID have first hand information. Granted he released too much, but at first he was a real whistleblower.

Last edited:
not entirely sure the left started it. I think it started when the GOP impeached Clinton over a blowie. Donks went full retard on W, GOP went full retard on 0Bama, Donks go hyper full retard on Trump. Takes 2 to tango, both parties are hot trash.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath in a sexual harassment deposition when there was DNA evidence that proved he lied. He was disbarred and settled the sexual harassment claim out of court. Whether it was smart of Republicans to impeach him over it is another story, but to say he was impeached over a blowjob is disingenuous. In workplace sexual harassment cases it’s standard practice to ask about the defendants workplace sexual activity (except when it comes to Clinton, of course).

<edit> Can you imagine the media/Dem meltdown if Trump was caught lying under oath while a sitting President?

Last edited:
What this shows more than anything else at this point is Pelosi really isn't calling the shots as Speaker anymore. She is a puppet for the far left wing of the party now. She has to know if it gets to the Senate that is where it will die and I don't see how they view Trump taking a major hit from an election standpoint.

They have already found out all conversations similar to this were deemed classified and stashed away by the administration because it has so many leaks. There is nothing in that conversation that reads to me that he was exchanging defense funding for investigating corruption. The Ukranian President was kissing Trump's ass trying to get the aid. That was obvious in reading the transcript... he fawned over how Trump won his election etc.

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath in a sexual harassment deposition when there was DNA evidence that proved he lied. He was disbarred and settled the sexual harassment claim out of court. Whether it was smart of Republicans to impeach him over it is another story, but to say he was impeached over a blowjob is disingenuous.

The impeachment thing was revenge for the shit treatment of Clarence Thomas and the various Clinton scandals (Whitewater, selling out the Chinese, etc.)

The media still had a monopoly on news outside of talk radio at that time and the GOP was still run by the same swampy cucks it is today. So of course they f***ed it up in every way possible.

Hillary doomed herself by “standing by her man”
They way she treated lewinski made any attempt to be a hero/defender of women a slap in the face.

While women want somone to break “the glass ceiling” what a horrible role model.

All this before her train wreck of a campaign even started.

We’ll likely see a republican women president before a Democrat’s female president.

I sure hope the republicans are grooming this candidate now. For 2024.

Nikki Haley

What this shows more than anything else at this point is Pelosi really isn't calling the shots as Speaker anymore. She is a puppet for the far left wing of the party now. She has to know if it gets to the Senate that is where it will die and I don't see how they view Trump taking a major hit from an election standpoint.

This.

She wants to hold on the the Speaker position as long as she can and by any means necessary.

Biden may become an unintended consequence of this impeachment investigation if that video of him withholding funds from the Ukraine can get any traction.

Bob

Not sure which I'm more concerned about: the level of nothing on Trump's part that sparked this inquiry, the level of Dem dishonesty used to perpetuate it, or how millions of liberal voters are satisfied with the blatant double standard because it supports their three-year #RESIST tantrum.

Giant Meteor 2020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom