Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ASHDUMP

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I read the phone call transcript. To me, this is a nothingburger... However I haven't read The Whistleblower complaint. Is it even worth it? I hear, it's secondhand information anyway...

The phone call transcript was great because it was only four pages long! Right in my wheelhouse...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The whistleblower complaint is 100% 2nd hand knowledge that says things the transcript clearly refutes. Also the Ukrainian president said when asked at UN if he was pressured and he said no. Don't you think a president who thought he was being strong armed by the US would sing like a canary to the press if he knew it would 100% lead to Trumps removal from office, likely immediately by resignation??

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I read the phone call transcript. To me, this is a nothingburger... However I haven't read The Whistleblower complaint. Is it even worth it? I hear, it's secondhand information anyway...

The phone call transcript was great because it was only four pages long! Right in my wheelhouse...
IMNSHO, don't bother with the actual complaint. It's a poor piece of whiny, contradictory fiction twice as long as the actual transcript.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I can’t help but wonder, everything these lunatics have tried so far to overthrow a sitting Pres has failed, how long til they resort to actual violence to meet their goal?

And I’m not talking about antifa idiots or protests.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

He makes some good points.

In particular, violence. Depending on what comes out on this Ukrainian investigation by Durham, this may turn out to be a Hail Mary pass by the Democrats because they know that the attempted coup they put together is going to be revealed.

We’ll see.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My own personal opinion/theory builds upon the following

Stephen Miller, senior White House adviser: ‘The president of the United States is a whistleblower’

The conspiracy that Miller outlines goes far deeper than he implies and extends to conspiracy with the dem party leadership and others as well as conspiracy/collusion with foreign governments including China, Former Ukraine govt officials and Russia

One needs to look no further than at who has enguaged in quid pro quo.....

Clinton's took many many millions of dollars from Russia and Russian companies which function as a front for Putin
Clinton's took campaign funds from China and got caught
Biden and his family did same with Ukraine and China
Rinse and repeat with other dems

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that no republicans in the Senate have started an investigation into democrat scandals leads me to wonder if this conspiracy against the Constitution is much larger than anyone knows. We are in a war for sure. It appears the communists in the media, the democrat party, the bureaucracy, and a large part of the republican party, are waging a full scale attack on our country. My fear is that this may become a hot war at the most unexpected time/incident.

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
The fact that no republicans in the Senate have started an investigation into democrat scandals leads me to wonder if this conspiracy against the Constitution is much larger than anyone knows. We are in a war for sure. It appears the communists in the media, the democrat party, the bureaucracy, and a large part of the republican party, are waging a full scale attack on our country. My fear is that this may become a hot war at the most unexpected time/incident.
Ive been saying forever, all of these "scandals" (that should be scandals but arent) consist of basically a single headline which invariably goes absolutely nowhere. The gov consists of immoral sociopaths who all have dirt on each other which keeps everyone in line. Press has been infiltrated by Communists for decades and have zero interest in investigating fellow leftists. Trump is the outsider who shocked the establishment by stumbling into the party with no invitation. Theyre biding their time along with the Chinese, Saudis, Euros and everyone else. Eventually it will be business as usual again.

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
cams said:
I can’t help but wonder, everything these lunatics have tried so far to overthrow a sitting Pres has failed, how long til they resort to actual violence to meet their goal?

And I’m not talking about antifa idiots or protests.
Is this a trick question?

You want to know when they're going to resort to violence but you want to turn a blind eye to the violence they've been committing since about 2 hours after trump was acknowleged to be the winner.......

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The whistleblower in Watergate was known as Deep Throat. We need to find a name for the current whistleblower. I heard a couple of good ones: The Hamburgler. Agent Orange. Any other suggestions?

Shark_Cage

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There was a cook on the Northshore who had the nickname “Agent Orange”. One day he put cocktail sauce on BBQ chicken. Total dipshit.

I still don’t understand what crimes have been committed

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's just another distraction that the Dems manufacture to keep the press from scrutinizing their pathetic candidates and their policies.

Individualist

NES Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
No crimes have been committed but their hope is to turn up or fabricate “something” that will stick from all the investigation. That something will most assuredly have absolutely nothing to do with the complaint. That is the game they are playing.

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
No crimes have been committed but their hope is to turn up or fabricate “something” that will stick from all the investigation. That something will most assuredly have absolutely nothing to do with the complaint. That is the game they are playing.
Yeah but in the meantime there's a section on the NBC News Website called "Impeachment Inquiry" which is really the goal, for them to have the word impeachment out there ad infinitum.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but in the meantime there's a section on the NBC News Website called "Impeachment Inquiry" which is really the goal, for them to have the word impeachment out there ad infinitum.
Yup. Envelop him, his campaign, and his Presidency in a bad smell.

Buck F

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yup. Envelop him, his campaign, and his Presidency in a bad smell.
There's also a special Impeachment section on the Globe website and I'm sure other news outlets will do the same. I think they're miscalculating, the longer the "i" word is out there and he's still in office, the less significance/impact it will have. Them bringing up the impeachment argument w/ Kavanaugh a few weeks ago just makes Dems look like the party of impeachment at all costs and I think it'll hurt them in the long run.

Top Bottom