Pelosi announces formal Trump impeachment inquiry

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"
Even before seeing the transcript of the July 25 call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Nancy Pelosi threw the door wide open to the impeachment of Donald Trump by the Democratic House.

Though the transcript did not remotely justify the advanced billing of a "quid pro quo," Pelosi set in motion a process that is already producing a sea change in the politics of 2020.

The great Beltway battle for the balance of this year, and perhaps next, will be over whether the Democrats can effect a coup against a president many of them have never recognized as legitimate and have sought to bring down since before he took the oath of office.

Pelosi on Tuesday started this rock rolling down the hill.

She has made impeachment, which did not even come up in the last Democratic debate, the issue of 2020. She has foreclosed bipartisan compromise on gun control, the cost of prescription drugs and infrastructure. She has just put her own and her party's fate and future on the line."
Patrick Buchanan: Joe Biden: Impeachment's First Casualty

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wasn't parody, it was deliberate to get the lies recorded in the official congressional record so that the press & future historians can misleadingly run with the falsehoods as factual statements.

It is straight up sedition and Shit for brains should be kicked off the committee in addition to being censured for that blatant misconduct.
Yup, the Republicans need to get his Drama class expunged from the record.

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you imagine if the Republicans attacked Obama they way the Dems and the lame stream media attack Trump? The Media would be up in arms, there would be massive protests and chaos in the streets and in DC. We must NEVER FORGET this assault on America and us, the Dems have shown their true colors and it ain't Red, White and Blue.

fshalor

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The thing is people give Trump a pass for behavior that would not pass muster in other officials. They say he's just being himself, but
why did he suspend the aid to Ukraine in the first place. It sure smells like he wanted leverage to ask his 'favor'.

That said, I'm not in favor of impeachment over this, but I am in favor of not voting for him in the next election.
Why were we giving aid to the Ukraine in the first place. Californian Homeless need it most!

Squib308

NES Member
Rating - 98.9%
94   1   0
the Dims cannot beat trump 2020 by votes. they need a trojan horse, which is by definition ”whistleblowers” within .gov that can claim “trump was in on it”. trump and his people know this.

so how do you fight rigged whisteblowers? you create decoy leaks to trap political enemies into unsubstantiated path of self destruction. the entire “ukraine phone call” was trump serving the Dims a laxative just before impeachment picnic.

fshalor

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The times is fake newsing it by stating that trump was seeking help in re-election from ukraine......and the transcript proves that this assertion is in point of fact false
I went through the transcript twice. I'm sorry but me asking the bartender for extra napkins is not a request for a blow job on the roof. Nor wass this conversation request for assistance.
.if anything, it shows that Trump understands the Clinton Treaty and honors it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Despite not possessing first hand knowledge, while I’m not sure it’s even a matter worth harping over, the content was accurate. The allegations of the phone conversation match that of the transcript just released. While I’m sure the complaint was politically motivated, the ability to inform congress on what you believed to be wrongdoing is vitaly important.

I’m positive that if a complaint was sent to Congress alleging misconduct with similar facts when Obama was President, you all would be acting just like the left is now. “Obama is suppressing whistleblowers!”

Whether the complaint is true or not, whether if it is true supports actual misconduct or not, isn’t relevant to the ability to make a complaint. These are two separate issues.

From what I’ve seen, and based on even the allegations in the complaint, I don’t see misconduct by Trump unless he personally knew about or instructed the complaint and transcripts of the phone call be suppressed. There may be others in the White House who are guilty of misconduct though.
But that’s a lie, isn’t it? They’ve already found it does NOT match up, and more inconsistencies keep being found. But you left wing loonies know if you keep repeating a lie, your useless idiots will believe it - even though the rest of us know you’re just a worthless liar and an enemy of decent people.

SFC13557

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Despite not possessing first hand knowledge, while I’m not sure it’s even a matter worth harping over, the content was accurate. The allegations of the phone conversation match that of the transcript just released. While I’m sure the complaint was politically motivated, the ability to inform congress on what you believed to be wrongdoing is vitaly important.

I’m positive that if a complaint was sent to Congress alleging misconduct with similar facts when Obama was President, you all would be acting just like the left is now. “Obama is suppressing whistleblowers!”

Whether the complaint is true or not, whether if it is true supports actual misconduct or not, isn’t relevant to the ability to make a complaint. These are two separate issues.

From what I’ve seen, and based on even the allegations in the complaint, I don’t see misconduct by Trump unless he personally knew about or instructed the complaint and transcripts of the phone call be suppressed. There may be others in the White House who are guilty of misconduct though.
But it never would have happened during the Obama admin because the swamp was intertwined with Barry's minions. I don't recall any whistle blower complaints, even when Lois Lerner was exposed and Hillary's email dump was acknowledged NOTHING happened because the media backed them.

jek

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that while this impeachment is going on, the pres can't nominate a supreme court justice? Jack.
I'm pretty sure he can. He is still the president, and still maintains all duties and responsibilities. The impeachment is only an accusation at this point.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It is becoming clear that this is going to be a no holds barred dirty fight to the death. The MA RINO governor is siding with the lawless Demonrats. We are in uncharted territory, if you have let other people carry water about this stuff in the past, dig deep and at least let all of your elected officials know you are not in favor of impeachment. Soros is funding much of this attack against the Republic, these are serious times my friends.

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Infortunately, the big lie, constant repetition, and the full support of most of the media, who lie like rugs, amounts to quite a propaganda machine. Talk about collusion.

I went through the transcript twice. I'm sorry but me asking the bartender for extra napkins is not a request for a blow job on the roof. Nor wass this conversation request for assistance.
.if anything, it shows that Trump understands the Clinton Treaty and honors it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's pretty funny, and by funny I mean sad, that even some so called conservative media fools are accusing the President of asking for dirt on his political rival but are completely missing the point that it's not Trumps fault that the dems best shot at the White House is an absolutely corrupt scumbag who had nefarious dealings in the Ukraine. That's a huge glaring hole in their whole theory. It's not political dirt if it's TRUE legit shady dealings on Bidens half. It's all about optics and to most I would think, this looks way worse for the dems.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So a transcript that was just released to the entire public by Trump is so sensitive it is required to be top secret? And sharing that information with the Intelligence Comitees of Congress is a violation of the Espionage Act?

Or maybe the transcript isn’t sensitive and was only ever classified because people wanted to hide it? No. That just cannot be!
classified and then moved to a secret server with "higher than top secret" classification (SCI or SAP)

Often it's not the crime but the cover-up.

Still, they'll never get 2/3 senate to convict, but Trump is a f***ing moron. IDK why he's this stupid. I honestly don't think the content of the phone call is even that bad, but only a f***ing retard would have that conversation on a recorded line given the dems murderboner for anything that is even slightly "off".

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No "Trump Suckfest", we're at war and the Leftists started it.
not entirely sure the left started it. I think it started when the GOP impeached Clinton over a blowie. Donks went full retard on W, GOP went full retard on 0Bama, Donks go hyper full retard on Trump. Takes 2 to tango, both parties are hot trash.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Republicans and even Trump himself have to take some share of the blame for these shitbirds running amok.
At least half of the worst offenders should have been perp walked a couple of years ago for their crimes.
You can bet your ass the rest would be hunkering down if it had happened.
Fighting by the Queensbury rules when the other guy is swinging a bat full of nails is just plain stupid.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
classified and then moved to a secret server with "higher than top secret" classification (SCI or SAP)

Often it's not the crime but the cover-up.

Still, they'll never get 2/3 senate to convict, but Trump is a f***ing moron. IDK why he's this stupid. I honestly don't think the content of the phone call is even that bad, but only a f***ing retard would have that conversation on a recorded line given the dems murderboner for anything that is even slightly "off".
I'm not sure Trump had anything to do with it being moved to the classified server. It sounds like that was a decision made by someone else. Otherwise, I totally agree. Whoever made that choice is an idiot.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not sure Trump had anything to do with it being moved to the classified server. It sounds like that was a decision made by someone else. Otherwise, I totally agree. Whoever made that choice is an idiot.
yeah....really doesn't matter though....buck stops with the boss. Trump probably said something too "it was a terrific, fantastic call, the best call, but make it not easy for them to, I don't want them to, if they want to look it should be hard. Tremendous call".....which translates from Trumpian to English roughly as, "cover this shit up".

jpk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that while this impeachment is going on, the pres can't nominate a supreme court justice? Jack.
No but even if that were the case the dems have not called for a vote to begin impreachment proceedings on floor......because in part there are about a dozen-20 dem holdouts and they are not sure they have the votes......

They can squawk all they want but until they call a vote on the floor of the house it hasnt begun

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All sorts of things are stored on classified servers. Especially when you administration leaks like a sieve. Silly. Not putting all conversations on a classified server would be a dereliction off duty.

Top Bottom