Pelletiers Sports in Jaffery, NH

Been there a few times, it's between my range and my house. The guy that owns it is a good dude. They have a little bit of everything, the store is small but you'd be surprised what you find in there.

I've never had a bad experience there.

They don't attach any "conditions" to FFL transfers like some other gunshops do.

I've never had a bad experience there.

They don't attach any "conditions" to FFL transfers like some other gunshops do.

I haven't gone through any FFL transactions so I am curious how shop dealers treat a customer who wants to buy from someone else and use them for the transaction. What kind of "conditions" have you heard of (I figure if I ever go through one I don't want be completely surprised).
Thanks

... I am curious how shop dealers treat a customer who wants to buy from someone else and use them for the transaction. What kind of "conditions" have you heard of...

Some gunshops won't transfer in a firearm if they stock it themselves. So if you find a firearm on an online auction (or anywhere else) for a good deal, you need to find a person (gunshop) with an FFL who is willing to do the transfer.

One gunshop wanted to charge me the transfer fee based on a percentage of the price of a custom rifle I wanted shipped in. The paper work would have been the same, so I'm not sure why they felt the need to up the fee. They could have charged me the standard fee and made a little money, but instead I transferred the rifle through Pelletier's and they charged me (IIRC) $35.00.

I prefer to work with Scott, Bruce (if i recall correctly), the dad is a little more hard-nosed to deal with.

I purchased a few bows from them.

I went there once, I would call it more of a sporting goods store than a "gun store". While they had a fair selection of new rifles, they didn't really have any surplus or black rifles.

They do have a lot of hunting, fishing, and outdoor accessories, so I would compare them to a dicks sporting goods type of store.

The firearm section is small but they had decent stock and a variety of ammo
Pricing was around what was expected
They were friendly but they do have ????maybe a fish tank????? or something like that so the store smells like an aquarium/fish supply place
Another positive is unlike the other border stores they just follow the constitution with ammo sales
Cool little store. Not many places like that around

The firearm section is small but they had decent stock and a variety of ammo
Pricing was around what was expected
They were friendly but they do have ????maybe a fish tank????? or something like that so the store smells like an aquarium/fish supply place
Another positive is unlike the other border stores they just follow the constitution with ammo sales
Cool little store. Not many places like that around
They carry live bait, shiners in the back.

Great archery shop. They carry all big 3 lines of bows.

They are the only ones who I'll let work on my bow. They've setup several bows for me and have repaired one of my Bowtechs under warranty no questions asked.

They take the time make sure everything is shooting thru paper tits up before you walk out the door with your bow, and they don't try and sell you shit that you don't need.
Even though they have the latest and greatest on the shelf.

Top notch guys there, and a nice little shop for the sportsman.......wish it was closer, but glad its not in MA for tax reasons.

I went there once, I would call it more of a sporting goods store than a "gun store". While they had a fair selection of new rifles, they didn't really have any surplus or black rifles.

They do have a lot of hunting, fishing, and outdoor accessories, so I would compare them to a dicks sporting goods type of store.
They are about a million times better than Dicks. And have much more knowledge at the counter and especially at the archery pro shop.

They definately are not gun heavy like a gun only store........but they carry a good amount of firearms.

There are very few stores like them...nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom