• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pelican style cases as low as $14...

I wound up buying a bunch of these to store camera equipment, my nightvision stuff, spotting scope, and suppressors. They're high quality, but smell AWFUL at first.

I notice now they offer a rifle sized one! $109 for a Pelican 1750 sized case, not bad at all. A little big for my needs. Maybe they'll make a 1700 sized one soon (36" long instead of 50").

I gotta measure my sbr tonight and figure out the fit, looks like a hell of a deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Foam included in these?

Think a SBR with an upper that is a hair short of 17" will fit in the 18" case if oriented at an angle (and broken down)?

The x large is $130. I get the similar sized pelican for $160 and one thats longer for just under $200.
You can tell from the photos the pelican is a far superior product.

Its usually alittle more for the storm over the pelican. Since I have so many cases i opted to go with pelican over storm. While the storms are alittle nicer its just a case, there both nice cases..

I try Not to be unnecessary rough with them, im not purticulaly gentle with them. there pretty resilient.

How are you guys fitting locks on these? My padlocks will not fit because of the plastic protecting the buckles. Trim a bit of plastic off?

Back
Top Bottom