Pelican Hard Cases

The hard case that came with my Bushmaster is flimsy in that even if I padlock it, you can bend the edges up by hand and pull the rifle out.

I want to purchase a better hard case. I am familiar with Pelican and know they are extremely durable but quite expensive. Is there an "off brand" that is comparable but will save me a few bucks?

Wongheimer

I own a few Zero Halliburton aluminum cases for my rifles.

I also own a few pelican cases as well and when the airline gorillas punched a hole in the case on a trip from Reno Nevada to Los Angeles back a few years ago, Both the Reno Air paid off as well as pelican came through with a Brand new case. So I would definitely recommend Pelican for those that require a quality Rifle case.

I have a pelican that I use if I'm flying somewhere. Everything else is aluminum. The Pelican is just too heavy to lug around.

B

Starlight is another version of a Pelican style case. I don't know if they're still in business. I got my case at Sam's Club in Bangor a few years ago.

Joe R.

Walmart ?

No thanks I can honestly say I dont knowingly buy Chinese crap.

If you must succumb to the temptation for a few dollars saved then go for it if you must.

I buy american made products and advise others to do the same lest we find everything that is now made here be outsourced to another country.

OK OK I did buy a Belgian FN FAL and There were a few times when I bought a HK Rifle.

But I draw the line at buying products from a country that tries to poison our kids and animals.

Walmart sells hard plastic cases for long guns. They seem pretty sturdy and durable.

Back
Top Bottom