• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pelican for Patriots

I just wanted to pass this along. With this link that Snowjoker sent me, I'm working on getting anyone that qualifies for this instilled here were I work.

http://www.pelican.com/PFP/

Pelican is giving away a Pelican case to service members that have lost a limb during combat.

Pelican is offering a Protector Case to the men and women who have sacrificed greatly while protecting the freedoms we hold dear. Perhaps you have seen our cases on the battlefield and are familiar with their durability and protective capabilities. The Protector Case is designed to protect and transport your valuable prosthetics, and to serve as a small gesture of our tremendous gratitude and deepest respect.

The following criteria must be met in order to participate in the program:
Participants in the program must have been injured while serving in the United States military in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) or Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF)

Offer valid thru 12/31/10

I don't know if anyone knows someone that might need this info, or if anyone knows anyone that would know someone. I've passed this on to the people that I work for to help save the Service Members that come here for PT and such.

Back
Top Bottom