• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pelham fish and game renewals

MJM

Renewed my membership online in December however I haven’t received my new membership card. Gates are going to be accessed through the chip in the card through the card reader. Until I get my new card does anyone know will my old card work with the touch pad? Also are they still mailing out new cards? I don’t recall waiting this long in the past. Thanks

If you bothered to read (or signed up for) the email blasts you would know that you could have picked it up two Saturdays after you did the renewal. I did that for mine months ago. They are doing this to save on mailing expenses. Which is also in the emails. So this is 100% on you.

Code from the old badge works until April first (says right on it). At that point they used to make it a new code.

Thanks for the reply, especially the second to last sentence which is all I was really looking for.

Thanks for the reply, especially the second to last sentence which is all I was really looking for.
If you looked at your badge for the code, you would have seen this info.

If you want the new badge sooner, you could have gone to the clubhouse any Saturday after paying to pick it up (hours in the emails). I did this, but it's also damned easy for me since I'm less than two minutes from the clubhouse.

Back
Top Bottom