• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pelham Firearms

There are a lot of new things going on at Pelham Firearms. Large inventory, MA. Ltc courses, and it sounds like they have just got some property to open a indoor range so soon you can try before you buy.

Pelham Firearms LLC
16 Pulpit Rock Rd
Pelham NH
603-508-6590
M-F 10-5
Sat 9-5

For Ltc course contact Doug Howlett 978-658-4640

I was just in there the other day and everything looked top notch. Great selection of firearms and ammo, and the staff was super knowledgeable. It's good to finally see a gun shop made for the serious gun owner. Being able to handle a firearm with out having to ask like a kid asking to go to the bathroom at school is refreshing. I look forward to spending a lot of time and money at this new spot.

This place is great. People are super nice. Really nice selection of new guns. If you like black/tactical guns there's a whole wall of fun for you here. Prices seemed great on the stuff I looked at. Definitely worth checking out. I can't stress enough how friendly these people are, this is a gun shop you can bring your family to.

Im headed back up today to hang out with chris and check out some of the new inventory. Ill try to get some more info on the new range.

Just got back from checking them out and have say I''m impressed. Nice clean uncluttered displays and lots of good priced EBGs.

Best of all, very nice folks there.

They are now the closest gun shop to me so it looks like I'll be back once I recover from Christmas.

Sent from behind enemy lines using Tapatalk.

Talked to Chis today and it sounds like they will be moving next door and adding a 9 lane range. There plan is to be able to shoot all rifle and pistol calibers.

stopped in today, grabbed a box of ammo, received a nice long sleeve T shirt to boot!!
tons of long guns, all makes & calibers. nice selection of hard to find handguns also.....too bad it's in a free state!

Great store, great staff and a great selection that will only get better!!!! Chris is very knowledgeable and great to deal with!!

Back
Top Bottom