Pelham family rattled, angry after homeowner stabbed during burglary

Nicole Jackson, 51, said Thursday she didn’t get any sleep Wednesday night and that she’s “angry that it happened, but relieved my husband is OK.” Steve Jackson, 53, of 30 Koper Lane was stabbed in the shoulder and cut on the forearm when he walked in on two men burglarizing his 30 Koper Lane home and tackled one of them, Nicole Jackson said. The men ran out the back door into the woods. Police said they tracked the pair with a dog to Route 38 near the Salem town line, but the men got away.
Pelham family rattled, angry after homeowner stabbed during burglary | New Hampshire

When you keep a shotgun at home, and several pistols. shits like this stay away from you. just a warning shot scare the shit out of them.

When you keep a shotgun at home, and several pistols. shits like this stay away from you. just a warning shot scare the shit out of them.
Yeah, if I catch someone in my house who's not supposed to be there it's more like mag dump center mass rather than a 'warning shot'! When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk!

Hard to believe in 2018 we still have participants on an alleged RKBA-advocacy site posting about firing Bidenesque warning shots.

Hopefully he is just new here and to guns in general and figures it out.

And if you ever do fire a "warning shot" despite the easy knowledge to learn that this means likely jail time, you did not fire a warning shot. You missed.

Warning shot into what? The bullet has to go somewhere. You never fire a warning shot. Your not in a movie.

Warning shot into the lead home invader, so his buddies get the message. But I agree with jack, ID first, shoot 2nd (if at all). I get the mag-dumps are a joke but thats dumb. Its YOUR house, on top of all the crap about to rain down on you now you need to get 3 new walls?

Yeah, if I catch someone in my house who's not supposed to be there it's more like mag dump center mass rather than a 'warning shot'! When you have to shoot...shoot, don't talk!

If their back is to you, you're going to jail. Think before you plink.

You fire a warning shot, center mass, into the first perp. This warns his friends that you are serious.

Determine the threat, and make sure they're not retreating, or it could be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Determine the threat, and make sure they're not retreating, or it could be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Absolutely! Follow the black letter of the law. My point was more that if you are in a situation where your only option is to pull a trigger, your first shot should be to stop the imminent threat, and only be a warning to anyone else involved in the criminal act to stop what they are doing and either retreat or surrender.

Yo. But whats happenz when you come home to your crib and they be in there messin with your stuff already...? You got two bags of groceries and they gots your shottie and several pistols yo....?

Yo. But whats happenz when you come home to your crib and they be in there messin with your stuff already...? You got two bags of groceries and they gots your shottie and several pistols yo....?

On a 15-day Panama Canal repositioning cruise,
The Bride and I were assigned rotational dining tablemates from the South Coast.
They owned a construction industry concern.

One day while earning a living, the house alarm system called his cell.
He rushes home, and finds the house ringed by cops.
He begins striding in to the manse.
"But Sir! We haven't cleared the premises yet!"
"Don't worry; if anyone's inside, they'll be exiting presently...".
[My money is on, "...through the picture window"].

seems they think they're special.....

“If it can happen to us, it can happen to anyone,” she said

I call flyers when I'm target shooting..."Warning Shots".

If their back is to you, you're going to jail.

Not always true. Often only true if you're stupid enough to "set your own pants on fire" legally.

This is why it's imperative for people to not run their mouth to the cops in the wake of an incident without talking to counsel.

-Mike

This might be the dumbest thread in the history of NES.

pssh what kind of instructor doesn't teach Joe Biden Warning Shots off the balcony? Suit yourself, man.

Not always true. Often only true if you're stupid enough to "set your own pants on fire" legally.

This is why it's imperative for people to not run their mouth to the cops in the wake of an incident without talking to counsel.

-Mike

Yup, I was at Force on Force last month and during one scenario a bad guy got shot in the back and it was still a good shoot.

Back
Top Bottom