Peaceful 2nd amendment rights demonstration at Massachusetts State House (02/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I know Flintoid but I must not let them Slander my Name I am a Liberty activist and I fight hard for Freedom and the constitution and that should not go unrecognized.

Did your parents ever tell you that the world owes you nothing at all??? Not an effing thing. Zero, nada, null.

You can't demand respect, you have to earn it.

But I guess that's the point here... you don't get it. I'm thinking that Dr. Keith Ablow was correct in his article this morning about the current generation of deluded narcissists.

Retard? you guys are a bunch of haters and stalking my pics and videos you guys is creepy as hell lol and this does not apply to all NES members =]

No. I said functionally retarded. Not retard. I was using the word in its proper context. As in a person who is functionally "stupid, obtuse, or ineffective." I would never associate the pejorative term for legitimately handicapped people with someone like you who's obviously been given every opportunity in life, but never taken advantage of any of them. People with special needs bring way more to the table than people like you ever will.

What you don't understand is that when you CHOOSE to lead a group, every action you make publicly, ie youtube videos, becomes ammunition for your "enemy". What may be fun and a hobby for you, has now become something for your opposition to use against you in attempts to make you and your organization seem illegitimate.

I did not choose to lead any thing I am a organizer who makes things happen if your looking for a leader that what goal is for...better then that be your own leader!

- - - Updated - - -

No. I said functionally retarded. Not retard. I was using the word in its proper context. As in a person who is functionally "stupid, obtuse, or ineffective." I would never associate the pejorative term for legitimately handicapped people with someone like you who's obviously been given every opportunity in life, but never taken advantage of any of them. People with special needs bring way more to the table than people like you ever will.

you are one disrespectful person Timber what goes around comes around remember that...

Nizzie, where did you grow up? I mean what city/town. Can you tell us where you went to school?

Idle curiosity really. And I think it would be helpful to answer Gringo's question too... do you own a gun?

Thanks,

Rich

I did not choose to lead any thing I am a organizer who makes things happen if your looking for a leader that what goal is for...better then that be your own leader!

If you had cared to look around, I have stepped up and am currently looking to lead, what I feel, will be a pretty strong movement.

People aren't stalking you, you put yourself out there, and now your pissed people have found things related to you.

What the hell do you think people who are insanely opposed to your views do. Ask you to dinner? Heeeeelllll no kid.....

I'm all for one being able to be themselves, However I'm also not stupid. And while I overly support your fight for the second amendment I don't believe you're going to be taken seriously introducing yourself as "Nizzie" dressed like a slob. although you clearly have great intentions you may want to find a new "Face" for your organization.

thanks once again I am not your spokesmen I am just am just trying to get the ball rolling here I will be there nice and shaved =] any free individual can take part in the event. And thanks for calling me a slob much respect.....

If you had cared to look around, I have stepped up and am currently looking to lead, what I feel, will be a pretty strong movement.

People aren't stalking you, you put yourself out there, and now your pissed people have found things related to you.

What the hell do you think people who are insanely opposed to your views do. Ask you to dinner? Heeeeelllll no kid.....

if he thinks people are stalking him by what the NES think tank can find, kid is in for quite a surprise

I am not pissed at all I stick by what I say and what my image is... I am just point it out. and they can make a Bio on me lmao

FAP, I asked twice before if you own a gun. It's not a mark against you if you don't. Many RKBA supporters are not themselves interested in firearms. Just curious about the source of you passion on the RKBA issue.

Also, this ... affectation of speech that you exhibit. The lack of the pronunciation of the "th" sound, for example. Is that an artifact of your upbringing, the neighborhood you grew up in, your cultural environment? I ask because I've know a lot of ... members of the "yoof" culture from fairly middle class suburban backgrounds who begin .... well, acting black, sometime around the seventh or eighth grades. Are you from Southie? Or just a wigger? Serious. I want to know. I need to understand.

And do you own a gun?

And I think it would be helpful to answer Gringo's question too... do you own a gun?

Why ask?

FAP, I asked twice before if you own a gun. It's not a mark against you if you don't. Many RKBA supporters are not themselves interested in firearms. Just curious about the source of you passion on the RKBA issue.

never mind- got the answer on the next page.

I'm all for one being able to be themselves, However I'm also not stupid. And while I overly support your fight for the second amendment I don't believe you're going to be taken seriously introducing yourself as "Nizzie" dressed like a slob. although you clearly have great intentions you may want to find a new "Face" for your organization.

This for christ sakes....Nizzie read this over and over and over again.

like I said the Neo-cons can try to discredit me all they want in the end The People who know me know what I am about and Stand for !

Neo con? Judgement much? I'm a pretty die hard libertarian, as are many who have posted in this thread.

We dont hate your message, your delivery is ****ing terrible and that is a major ****ing problem

Major.

See there is something I learned a long time ago here, NES is comprised of some pretty smart people, and they dissect the crap out of everything.

That is what you are seeing here nizzie, a dissection to see what your made of. Almost literally. You chose to spread this word, which I will say, most of which is a good message, but if you think those somewhat on your side are rough, you have to understand what your 'enemy' will be like. It will be much, much worse

What you don't understand is that when you CHOOSE to lead a group, every action you make publicly, ie youtube videos, becomes ammunition for your "enemy". What may be fun and a hobby for you, has now become something for your opposition to use against you in attempts to make you and your organization seem illegitimate.

thats just a freestyle wait when you see the real music and video's but yea your right HK the trolls will do things like that your right.

you are one disrespectful person Timber what goes around comes around remember that...

I keep a speed loader full of Little Debbies for people like you. And just be thankful you're growing up in this era. We used to poke fat kids who dressed up in "cammies" with sticks, and throw firecrackers and shit like that at them when they got uppity. All that stuff the .gov you're trying to tear down protected you from as a kid.

You fail to realize that all you're doing is tripping over the ball, sending it backwards and into a river.

no its moving forward you are confused by the dis info or are part of it ether way this Event going down and you guys need to come out and support us and represent yourself s as law abiding citizens. I am not trying to control your groups and image's I have no right to control you or force you to come, but I wish you do take part.

I keep a speed loader full of Little Debbies for people like you. And just be thankful you're growing up in this era. We used to poke fat kids who dressed up in "cammies" with sticks, and throw firecrackers and shit like that at them when they got uppity. All that stuff the .gov you're trying to tear down protected you from as a kid.

Timber doesn't sugarcoat shit, it may sound harsh but this is 100% accurate.

See there is something I learned a long time ago here, NES is comprised of some pretty smart people, and they dissect the crap out of everything.

That is what you are seeing here nizzie, a dissection to see what your made of. Almost literally. You chose to spread this word, which I will say, most of which is a good message, but if you think those somewhat on your side are rough, you have to understand what your 'enemy' will be like. It will be much, much worse

This. In spades. You want to lead? Convince us through your actions, bearing and demeanor as to why we should follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom