• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PBS POLL

Why do these polls always trend in this direction yet we are told every day America wants stricter gun laws? Perhaps voting in polls is somewhat ineffective in driving the direction of the country and we should be finding other ways? I don't know, just a thought....

voted.

Yes. Increased regulations on firearms are necessary to prevent another tragedy like the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary. 7.45% (10,719 votes)

No. Laws like this unnecessarily punish lawful gun owners and will do little to prevent mass shootings. 91.32% (131,306 votes)

Unsure. It's important to keep the weapons out of the wrong hands, but this may not be the solution. 1.22% (1,760 votes)

Total Votes: 143,785

It's a Honeypot

BTW, I hope you guys are using burner laptops.

When you cast your vote,
you go on a List:

confirm-your-local-station-300x263.png

(Not the actual list from my browser).

[tinfoil]

Thanks OP, a feel good post for me.

I can just imagine the antis in PBS peeing their pink panties (the women too), 100K+ voted no, and some misguided 10K "stop white privilege" morons voted yes.

I just clicked on the link in the first post, it is still there.

I read the article, but where do you go to click on to vote?

Edit: found it...

Poll was not visible so I used a different browser.

Last edited:
you can vote all you want, that poll is a year old, as someone else pointed out.

Back
Top Bottom