• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PBS - 2nd Amendment Scholar

Very nice. I wonder if we can get her up here to show us how to control oursleves as we excoriate Linsky like a ****ing surgeon instead of coming off like an angry mob.

Great video. By looking at her I would never of guessed she was so well versed in 2A.

I wish she talked about United States v. Miller.

Very nice. I wonder if we can get her up here to show us how to control oursleves as we excoriate Linsky like a ****ing surgeon instead of coming off like an angry mob.

Oh yes, lets just all sit around politely and have a cup of tea and discuss with them just how they're going to stick it to us next, whether tis going to be stuck up sideways or straight in or with or without lube.

If you aren't angry, you've not been paying attention. The sooner you realize that the time for diplomacy with regard to firearms in this country has long since passed, the sooner acceptable results will be had.
If you have thought the situation out to its full conclusion you'd realize that these people who want to control your ability to keep and bear arms will NEVER, EVER rest until you, me and anyone else who doesn't submit to their wishes is in prison or dead. The time for talking is gone and these people have pushed and pushed and pushed with their agenda, right to the very end of tolerability.
All this pansy ass to and fro bullshit discussions about which feature is acceptable to ban or which gun or ammo type is acceptable to ban is just that, BULLSHIT!!!!
These people don't give a flying **** about you or me or our rights, they want to control you and me and everything we think, do and say.

The only thing that stands in their way is, they are afraid of being shot through the head on their porch or in their car or in the shopping center or at a red light. Thats why they keep up the meaningless bullshit dialogue, knowing full well they are going to pass whatever legislation they want and you and I can go to hell for all they're concerned.

As I posted in another thread, do you think 40,000 people with locked and loaded rifles surrounding the statehouse would make them get the ****ing message to leave our rights alone? You bet your ****ing ass it would. Everything else is just pissing into the wind. I'm not going to be nice to them, I'd spit in their face.

The angry mob got it done here,View attachment 59751

Oh yes, lets just all sit around politely and have a cup of tea and discuss with them just how they're going to stick it to us next, whether tis going to be stuck up sideways or straight in or with or without lube.

The angry mob got it done here,View attachment 59751

Yeah. You are right. I am approaching it from the perspective of winning people over, but that probably doesn't matter. It'll just make the vote 70% to ban, versus 75% to ban, at best.

Back
Top Bottom