Paypal really sucks!

I sent Derek my annual NES subscription payment today through Paypal.

Since their filter might pick up "shooters" and flag it, I put "Gift to Derek - One XL Butt Plug" in the subject line.

Went right through, no prob.

paypal is not anti gun in my opinion. They have a policy that does allow people to transfer funds for the purchase of a firearm. They need to be an approved seller which means that Paypal/Ebay is covering their ass to make sure that they don't inadvertently violate any federal or state firearms laws.

Do you have a copy of or link to that policy? That would come in useful, and I haven't seen anything like it in their Acceptable Use Policy or User Agreement.

Thanks

paypal is not anti gun in my opinion. They have a policy that does allow people to transfer funds for the purchase of a firearm. They need to be an approved seller which means that Paypal/Ebay is covering their ass to make sure that they don't inadvertently violate any federal or state firearms laws.

IMO this is a crap excuse by them. Ebay/Failpal is notoriously anti gun, there's no real getting around that.

Failpal is a terrible excuse for a "bank". The only reason I have to use
them at all is I have transactions I can't really make any other way.

-Mike

I blame the myriad of useless gun control laws for the paypal position.

Its a business/liability decision.

*puts flame proof suit on*
FLAMES OF ETERNITY! J/K but ppal offers little protection for the buyer, ive passed on many a deal stating theyed only take PP. Sorry thats just me.Everyones got to CYA but i;d prefer to pass, theres always another same item elsewhere IF YOU have patience.

I was ordering some CT for my 1911 a couple of weeks ago. I sent the money via paypal. The distributor wrote me back saying they were on backorder, and sent my payment back immediately. Paypal put a freeze on my account and didnt replace the money for two weeks. My account said something like "unusual transaction"..or something to that effect. I will never use them again.

as much as people seem to be complaining i love paypal and its money right away. it makes it easy to ship but people just need to be careful. it would be like going to the post office and saying im shipping crack. rules are rules and obviously they are there for a reason. its just personal preference i guess

Back
Top Bottom