• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Paypal Partnering w/SPLC

Done with them.
"The CEO of PayPal has revealed the multi-billion dollar service partners with the leftist organization Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to decide who should be blacklisted from their company. Using "company corporate values" as their defense, PayPal has taken intentional steps to deny access to conservatives."
PayPal Censoring Groups With Help from Leftist, Anti-Christian SPLC

Last week I purchased a Parts Kit on eBay. Did a “buy it now” and went to paypal to complete the payment. Get a message that says “seller is not accepting payments at this time” WTF……….

So I contact the seller and he replies back with a phone number. I call and the guy says paypal suspended his account for selling gun parts???? He directed me to his web site and I bought what I needed there.

So, eBay is OK with the guy selling gun parts but paypal is not. Fortunately paypal and eBay are no longer the same entity and eBay is moving towards direct credit card payments.

Done with them.
"The CEO of PayPal has revealed the multi-billion dollar service partners with the leftist organization Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) to decide who should be blacklisted from their company. Using "company corporate values" as their defense, PayPal has taken intentional steps to deny access to conservatives."
Very controversial group. Morris Dees, "The Sleaze", is a pariah in Alabama. He is a money grubbing slimeball who actually cares nothing about the underdog minorities he swears to protect. He is funded by scum like Soros and Bloomberg. As a native Alabamian, I can assure you that he gets jack crap from us conservatives.

Done with them.
SPLC has long been identified as a far left hate group.

They have already banned most of the people I watch or listen to on a regular basis, for "hate". So yes, don't use them!

PP called me about transactions with no description of items sold, and wanted to know what I was selling. They are so invasive and anal sometimes especially with gun items I dropped them and refuse to use them. Granted that can be inconvenient Still I decided to forgo the invasion of privacy they tend to inflict on their users.

PP called me about transactions with no description of items sold, and wanted to know what I was selling. They are so invasive and anal sometimes especially with gun items I dropped them and refuse to use them. Granted that can be inconvenient Still I decided to forgo the invasion of privacy they tend to inflict on their users.

Oh, that's an easy one. You're selling copies of the Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital. Fall in line, comrad!

Back
Top Bottom