• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Patriot Mobile

Serapis

Navy Veteran
Not sure if there's a thread on this yet but I saw Dana Loesch is advertising for a mobile phone company called Patriot Mobile. Plans look very competitive and they use Sprint and Verizon towers.

Supposedly they donate to the NRA and other conservative group. I was wondering if anyone has an experience with them or have heard anything about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if there's a thread on this yet but I saw Dana Loesch is advertising for a mobile phone company called Patriot Mobile. Plans look very competitive and they use Sprint and Verizon towers.

Supposedly they donate to the NRA and other conservative group. I was wondering if anyone has an experience with them or have heard anything about them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May be true but a coverage map of both Patriot and Verizon shows that Verizon still would have much, much better coverage of northern New England and western Mass. Thanks for posting though, I may look into them when I relocate back to RI.

Back
Top Bottom