• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Patriot Arms - A hidden gem.

Thought I would relay some information on Patriot Arms, one of the lesser known gun shops on the North Shore. These guys are excellent. I have never seen a more sincere gun shop where they are genuinely interested in customer service. Absolutely no BS in sales, information, service, and communication. If they don't know something, they tell you so, and make an effort to find out the answer. Selection of handguns is decent, with a good mix of new and used pistols and revolvers. Prices are competitive and fair. Very good selection of ammunition, with some of the more rare calibers (10mm!) regularly found on the shelves. Lots of shotguns and lever action, and they know what they are talking about with this stuff. A few "modern sporting rifles" both new and used can be seen but generally more bolt action than semi auto long guns. One of the best things about Patriot is that they always make sure you are getting the right product even if it means sending you to another vendor. This level of customer service earns respect and trust. Patriot wants your business, but they also want you to be satisfied. Patriot is a hidden gem on Route 1 in Ipswich right across the street from Tractor Supply. There are many excellent gun shops north of Boston, Patriot is one of them. You will find their approach refreshing.

Chris

Shout out to Patriot Arms, I had a very good experience there recently. I was very happy with their customer service (friendly and helpful). As noted they had sigs, Hk including p30 sk among other things A good section of mark III,s and revolvers.. They also had a good selection of 22 including some of the higher end match grade (competition stuff. Highly recommended.

Good experiences with these guys as well... I just won't be buying stripped lowers there again as they insist on an eFA-10. Apparently they already knew what I was going to build.

Good experiences with these guys as well... I just won't be buying stripped lowers there again as they insist on an eFA-10. Apparently they already knew what I was going to build.

Don't let that deter you, they aren't alone in that. Four Seasons did the same thing to me, decided the caliber for me and made it a 0" barrel rifle [rolleyes]

Don't let that deter you, they aren't alone in that. Four Seasons did the same thing to me, decided the caliber for me and made it a 0" barrel rifle [rolleyes]

Agreed, great bunch of guys - would buy a complete pistol there but will buy my stripped lowers elsewhere...

They made you an unregistered SBR, eh? Hahah. I've walked away from a sale when a shop has wanted to do an FA-10 on a lower. No thanks.

They made you an unregistered SBR, eh? Hahah. I've walked away from a sale when a shop has wanted to do an FA-10 on a lower. No thanks.

well the price was right and I'd have to register it shortly anyway since I'd complete it in a week or two so I didn't complain too much.

If anyone out there is interested in older rifles.......he has the coolest collection of lever action rifles on the right hand wall! My son likes the old stuff.....interested in history. I brought him there to look at these and the guy spent about 10 minutes with us telling us about them all even though we were not likely to purchase anything! This shop is run by good guys.

Absolutely a great bunch of guys...I've bought quite a few guns from them and sold several through consignment. BTW they usually have a great selection of powders, just ask as these are not on display...
Mike

+1 Went there today for a transfer, couldn't have been easier. Staff was friendly and helpful. Dick and Jay are great guys, and even used their personal tools to assist me with an unrelated project, now that is service.

I've transferred, bought, sold and traded guns with these guys. Always easy and straightforward, never felt bad about a deal.

Maybe not the biggest but my go-to and favorite gun shop.

I'm in the market for my first pistol. I'm having trouble finding one and was calling different local shops. (I'm in Haverhill.) Very friendly and helpful when I called them. In fact, I was so impressed I was looking around for some shop reviews and stumbled on this thread. Confirms what I was hoping. :)

I had another excellent experience with Patriot Arms today. I've been looking for a specific pistol for some time. I only see this pistol advertised once in a while, and for some reason, it is tough to find in stock at any local gun shop. One of the guys from Patriot offered to keep an eye out for one and found it available from one of his wholesalers. Patriot came through and sold it to me for a very reasonable price.

I've said it many times: there are many excellent gun shops in NE Massachusetts. Patriot is one of them. If you're looking for top quality personal service, you should give them a try.
Keep up the good work!

Chris

Back
Top Bottom