PatMcD Wins EIC match at Scarborough ME

I just wanted to let everyone know that PatMcD won the Excellence in Competition match at Scarborough Fish & Game over the weekend. I believe this makes two EIC matches this year that Pat took home the Gold. Nice job! [rockon]

Pat also brought a new shooter to the match and loaned him all his equipment. Everyone should have seen his friends face when I asked him how he liked the 600 yard stage. Kudos!

B

I just happened to shoot "less sucky" than everybody else.
However, any day I can beat Brian, Harry, and John payton, I smile.[smile]

Scott really enjoyed shooting. He wants me to look for a SR for him to buy.
Another one hooked!
I set him up with my equipment and ammo. He wanted to pay me for the ammo, but I told him that if he sticks with it, it's his responsibility to do the same for another new shooter. He was kind of put out that I wouldn't take any money, but guess what he does for a living? He's a lobsterman. Don't hate me.

Jim, the guy I brought two weeks ago has really been bitten hard. He shot solid Expert scores the first two times he's tried Highpower. He's already been on the phone to Hollinger to order an upper. He's out to sea for a few months, so all his stuff should be waiting for him when he gets back, including a brandy-new NRA Expert classification!

Last edited:
I just happened to shoot "less sucky" than everybody else.
However, any day I can beat Brian, Harry, and John payton, I smile.[smile]

Pat... I ran into John Payton at the range tonight and he was very complimentary of your shooting. Also said you are a great guy.

The other thing he mentioned is that you achieved your Distinguished at Camp Perry this year. Dude... you're on a roll!!!

Congratulations on all counts!!!

Cheers,

Rich

Nice Job Pat!!!

I haven't gotten any higher than Silver in a LEG match yet but my luck may not be dry yet...

Tell that Pesky Davis kid that he should be getting more points from that match. I heard Phil lost count of how many leg matches he shot this year
and was over the limit...

I think Mike was pretty close to going out too so hopefully that put him in too!

George

Hey George! Yes, Mike Legged out with a big fat 461. Don't for one second think I'm going to let him forget that little fact[wink].

I'm going to miss the three-way battle for points we had going. Vermont was a highlight.

Congrtaulations to you again!

Back
Top Bottom